Why Hasnt Kp Gill Be Excommunicated From Sikhism?

nanosecond

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So no Jathedaar has the strength to do that!No Jathedaar has the strength to do the righteous act.

The answer to your question is self evident.

cause the only sikhs to survive in punjab today are the ones who call indira a shaheed, KP gill a super cop, Rajiv Gandhi a hero, CM Beant Sio a Messiah of peace etc etc

you can't stand up for righteousness in india without being labelled a terrorist. and that is what jarnail singh bhindrawaala said. he said if standing up for righteousness is terrorism, then i'm a terrorist.

basically the sikhs were beaten into submission in india(tamed lions). they raised a voice in the 80s and early 90s and were completely shut down and shut up. and the people who did it were our own. go figure.

the only things sikhs are allowed to fight for these days are anything related to hindi, hindustan, and hindus. this means fighting for the land of the pundits(kashmir), fighting the assam rebels who are anti-hindi etc, and fighting pakistan. anything which india tells sikhs to fight for is ok, kind of like trained guard dogs. but the day they use their own brains and decide to fight for their own rights, well then, its time for a good old massacre of sikhs.

peace.

My Brother,

I am also disheartened by current scenario in Punjab.

But everything is wish of God. There are still some Gursikhs that are carrying great Pain in their hearts. It is really very difficult to live that way. But everything is wish of God noone knows what is future. But i know that as we read bani God is with us and always do the best for all of us.

Regards