Condemn Very Loudly The Ludhaina Killing All Over The World. This Is Important For Sikh Struggle Success

Guest _gupt_

I will like to appeal to all Sikh sangat. Please come openly against this bomb blast in Ludhiana.

It is very important, the world knows, we Sikhs deplore such killing of innocent people. Yes

We have aspiration to have separate sikh nation. And we will struggle for it in correct way. But this

Act of blaming Sikhs is highly regrettable. What can Sikhs do to tell the world that we are not in support

Of such acts,

1> In future rallies carry banners that tells the world we condemn such killing( refer Ludhiana killings in banners)

2> The SIKH LOBBY & CANDLELIT VIGILHOUSES OF PARLIAMENT, LONDON

Tuesday 30 October 2007 . Make a point to have 2 minute silence for recent killing in Ludhiana

3> The future Khalsa marches in Punjab should speak out loud how deeply hurt Sikhs are on such killings.

4> BKI can sends e-mail & faxes & telephone calls to all media person ( Indian: india tv,star news , zee tv, ndtv, cnn-ibn etc /foreign: bbc, guardian ,cnn etc) to have their thoughts on such acts clear.

These actions are important to contain campaign run Indian media. Also in case a lunatic right wing Sikhs if at all have done such acts They should also know the large sikh sangat opposes such acts. These acts are very much started to stop sikhs getting any political high grounds in International conferences. We don’t know who did it. CATs, RAW , gods know who. It really does not matter who did it. Because person who did it will try again What is more important is we SIKHS should shout as loud as possible to deplore such acts. And tell the world this is bad politics play done to show us in bad light by Brahmin dirty minds.

I don't think its a good idea for us to take huge part in this as it shouldn't be only SIKHS to do it. Its the job of Punjab govt to take the responsibility of it not some specific religious group. Punjab government should take the responsibility to protect foreign migrants as i believe that most of them were not the residents of Punjab? PB govt should protect them by taking steps like limiting their incoming flow like by not allowing them to vote or own the land etc.. Its for their own safety and i don't think bki are the one who is behind such attacks.. It clearly shows some deep rooted inside work of indian government to discredit Pakistan by taking advantage of their internal national problems... Well its something nobody can figure it out.. its simply rubbish and very cold blooded to take innocents life..

Ludhiana attacks- Again Indian Gov attempts to Tarnish Sikhs.

Numerous, credible ex-government officials have previously exposed how the indian government has attacked its own people to justify a further clampdown on civil rights for Sikhs and to justify additional arrests and torture of prominent members of the Sikh community. With State run media and puppets like KPS Gill to back them, the blame is passed on to so called "Sikh insurgents".

After decades of police brutality, in recent months Punjabi sikhs have challanged government funded Dera's and slogans such as "khalistan Zindabad" have been heard in Punjab. Fearing that Sikhs may use this as a platform to demand Human & Religious Rights, the Government is now trying to tarnish the Sikh image once again.

I am sure more will follow, and the blame will be passed on to Groups like Babbar Khalsa promptly without any evidence.

The real terrorist is the Indian Government!

I don't think its a good idea for us to take huge part in this as it shouldn't be only SIKHS to do it. Its the job of Punjab govt to take the responsibility of it not some specific religious group. Punjab government should take the responsibility to protect foreign migrants as i believe that most of them were not the residents of Punjab? PB govt should protect them by taking steps like limiting their incoming flow like by not allowing them to vote or own the land etc.. Its for their own safety and i don't think bki are the one who is behind such attacks.. It clearly shows some deep rooted inside work of indian government to discredit Pakistan by taking advantage of their internal national problems... Well its something nobody can figure it out.. its simply rubbish and very cold blooded to take innocents life..

S1ngh

Indian media who have international reach is shouting very loud that this is Sikh’s militants work.

Offcource we should have less number of migrants coming to Punjab. The correct way to

Deal with that problem is to protest and put your demand in front of Punjab govt. So that they can discuss the same with centre

It is not only Punjab, I remember Delhi, Mumbai(maharstrian) local people too oppose unlimited migration to their places

Perhaps a common platform of talks can be started. But this bomb blast is good for nothing. If majority of my sikh brothers think

This bomb blast is good thing to happen. Then perhaps we sikhs are not fit for purpose to run independent country. Then better be part of India. In Western world too people oppose migration. But they deal with this situation quietly & in intelligent way. Learn from them.

Any case I do not believe this bomb blast is job of any Sikh. This is bad politics. We should be very alert from such things.

World should know we strongly oppose such acts. At the moment it seems world think this is job of Sikh militants. Such perception will be very bad For our image and our struggle will suffer.

Atleast such blasts keep khalistan alive in india, as most sikhs in india has already forgotten this.

This thinking is very big misunderstanding. You see how many bomb blast happen for northern Ireland

Did they achive anything ? . On the other hand without a single bomb blast Scotland is on its way to wards What the present ruling party wants Just wait for couple of years.

Sikhs in india do remember everything. Please do not belittle them by such thoughts. They have gone though a very bad time. A slow and steady motion is required. It is not a 100 meter race. We did run in 84 and after that. Failed very badly. It is marathon race. Got to start slowly & steadily.

Atleast such blasts keep khalistan alive in india, as most sikhs in india has already forgotten this.

I think you must have a very low IQ.