!*^%@#! - ANOTHER BOLLYWOOD INSULT!!!!!&#3

ms514

NoNihal Singh ji,

i don't think mann veerji blamed hindus...none of us daz that. only thing we want is:

(i) a united sikh front; no corruption, no misuse, only demands for the Panth and social welfare of punjabis / punjab state

(ii) investigations into what happened to 000's of Sikhs...

(iii) punish the delhi-wale kunii

(iv) stop rss-wale saying no such thing as 'sikh panth' or 'sikh religion'

Khalistan and Khalsa Raaj will only come by Hukam of Waheguru. for that we should be true Khalseh. or Waheguru knows we don't deserve it. my 2 1/2 cents

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nonihal singh paaji

welcome to the forum ^_^

i guess u havent read all posts by mann veerjee :) ...on one hand where he is 100% pro khalistani, he is less than 0% anti hindu...veer u r new to the forum...believe me we all believe in a non violent and diplomatic solution to the problem and a Khalistan for people belonging to ALL religions...but then again, as Guru Gobind Singh has said "When all ways to correct a wrong have failed, its justified to unsheath the sword".

"Guru Hargobind Rai Sahib ji and Guru Gobind Singh ji Maharaj were against cruelty and cruel Goverment but they never blamed the whole Turk community or Muslims or tried to kill all just because few of them were following a path of inhumanity. Let's follow the same path our Gurus followed and raise our voice against Cruel and curelty and don't just blame the whole community or Nation."

when i said gulami galo launi pawegi, i never meant any violence towards any religion be it hinduism or Islam etc. It seems that whenever sikhs talk about gulami in hindustan people say you can't blame 900 million hindus, yeah your right never did blame 900 million people.

and japmans man get off my back.....niggaz in india, is relevant to this post, ever see how they used to be depicted in American society and still are...

thanks rochak.

peace

veerji, i'm sorry it sounds like i'm on your back.. i've noticed how that may be too with diff topics. but it's just that it's in topics i care about, that's all... so i'm sorry, i'm not trying to attack you as an individual at all, i'm sorry

but it's just that the term nigger isn't for you or me to say.. it's just like.. i don't care if another singh calls me turbanator, but if a gora says it, i'm like "what you mean by THAT!"... it's the same with Nigger... you coulda jus said Blacks.. African Americans... either of those is alot more suitable for a public forum than nigger.... that's all... and the timing of it, in a post where we're dealing with essentially a racial comment about sardars, coinciding with a relgious discriminatory comment about Sikhs.. you said NIggers.. that's all..

i see what your saying but saying "niggerz" i was pointing out the bad portrayal of african americans, saying african americans is respectful, if i said we are the african americans of india then that means we are respected, becuase in America saying African americans is being nice but saying niggerz emphasizes the hatred and discrimination, like in America when ur black your either treated as an African American or a nigger...i don't know if you know what i mean .....

My Uncle who lives in Delhi...said the people in charge of Gurudwara's are Hindu's in disguise who just keep their hair and wear a Dastar cos it's an easy living.

I hate to say it..but it is true. India is corrupted...A lot of people even join Nihangs because they get food, shelter, and a horse! India is corrupt and they are trying to brainwash other nations with their stupid Bollywood films that portray Sikhs as idiots...This situation isn't helped by the millions of males that wear turbans, trim their beards and drink alcohol..they are just acting as fuel for the fire.

But no one can bring down Sahib Guru Gobind Singh Jis Khalsa ^_^ !!! :nihungsmile:

They will always try but not suceed!