Racist Blog

Pure

SIKH FOUGHT IN WW1 AND WW2 WITH THEIR TURBANS AND KIRPANS ON. 80000 CASUALTIES AND 60000 DIED. HITLER FEARED THE SIKHS. SIKHS FOUGHT FOR FREEDAM WITH AMRERICA AND BRITAN AGAINST THE HORRIBLE REGIME OF HITLER!!!

NOW YOU ARE TURNING UR BACKS ON THE SIKH COMMUNITY SAYING THEY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO WEAR TURBANS AND KIRPANS.

SIKHS FOUGHT FOR FREEDOM IN WW1AND WW2 WITH THEIR KIRPANS AND TURBANS ON.

The response from Blogger Service Team:

Hello,

Thank you for your note. Please note that Blogger is a provider of content

creation tools, not a mediator of that content. We allow our users to

create blogs, but we don't make any claims about the content of these

pages. We strongly believe in freedom of expression, even if a blog

contains unappealing or distasteful content or presents unpopular

viewpoints. We realize this may be frustrating and we regret any

inconvenience this may cause you. In cases where contact information for

the author is listed on the page, we recommend you working directly with

this person to have the content in question removed or changed.

In cases where the author is anonymous, please note that in accordance

with US state and federal law, it is Blogger's policy to only provide a

user's contact information pursuant to a valid third party subpoena or

other appropriate legal process.

Sincerely,

The Blogger Team

I dont see any hope in this. :)

You can still reply and complain

The Blogger Content Policy states clearly

HATEFUL CONTENT: Users may not publish material that promotes hatred towards groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status and sexual orientation/gender identity.

this blog is full of hateful content on the website is only directed against Sikhs and

Sikhism. This is full of racism and it totally unjust, if we keep pushing I am sure we can get this removed. :nihungsmile:

he has the right to say and believe what ever he wants (and thank god that is still a right)and geting the blog banned will not change anything. any one can put anything online that is one of the great things about the internet. it seems like every time something bad about sikhs is found online people want to get it banned, but probably the only people who read or watch videos against sikhs are either aready racists or sikhs who dont want any thing said bad about them. acting like muslims every time a distastful cartoon is published will not solve anything. i guess i care more about free speech then i do about being offended.

just my 2 cents

and the name singh is not only used by sikhs

you will not achieve anything by getting the guy banned.. he'll just go make another blog.. a more sensible approach is to try to contact him.. n talk to him.. preferrably in-person.. i'm sure there's some very learned individuals in Ireland that can handle if need be.. smarten up guys.. shutting up people isn't the best thing to do.. if there wasn't freedom of speech and expression ..we wouldn't be here..

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• I agree we're not born with sin like the Christians think. Also I agree we have effects of karma. But Gurbani does state that the body contains both sin and charity (goodness): ਕਾਇਆ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਪਾਪੁ ਪੁੰਨੁ ਦੁਇ ਭਾਈ ॥ Within the body are the two brothers sin and virtue. p126 Actually, we do need to be saved. Gurbani calls this "udhaar" (uplift). Without Satguru, souls are liable to spiritual death: ਜਿਨਾ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਨ ਭੇਟਿਓ ਸੇ ਭਾਗਹੀਣ ਵਸਿ ਕਾਲ ॥ p40 Those who have not met Satguru Purakh are unfortunate and liable to death. So, yeah, we do need to be saved, and Guru ji does the saving. The reason Satguru is the one to save is because God has given Satguru the "key" (kunji): ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਹਥਿ ਕੁੰਜੀ ਹੋਰਤੁ ਦਰੁ ਖੁਲੈ ਨਾਹੀ ਗੁਰੁ ਪੂਰੈ ਭਾਗਿ ਮਿਲਾਵਣਿਆ ॥੭॥ In the True Guru's hand is the key. None else can open the door. By perfect good fortune the Guru is met. p124
    • That's unfortunate to hear. Could you give any more information? Who was this "baba"? He just disappeared with people's money? Obviously, you should donate your money to known institutions or poor people that you can verify the need of through friends and family in Punjab.
    • Sangat ji,  I know a family who went Sevewal to do seva sometimes end of 2019. They returned last year in great dismay and heart broken.  To repent for their mistakes they approached panj pyaare. The Panj gave them their punishment / order to how t make it up which, with Kirpa, they fulfilled.  They were listening to a fake Baba who, in the end, took all the "Donations " and fled sometime over a year ago. For nearly 4 years this family (who are great Gursikhs once u get to know them) wasted time and effort for this fake Baba. NOT ONLY this one fam. But many, many did worldwide and they took their fam to do seva, in village Sevewal, city Jaitho in Punjab. In the end many families lost money in thousands being behind this Baba. The family, on return, had to get in touch with all the participants and told them to stop.  I am stating this here to create awareness and we need to learn from whom we follow and believe. It's no easy but if we follow the 3 S (Sangat, Simran and Seva) we will be shown the light. As I am writing this the family in question have been doing the same since 2008 onwards and they fell for this Baba... it is unbelievable and shocking.  This am writing in a nutshell as am at work on my break so not lengthy but it deserves a great length.  Especially the family in question, who shed light on youngsters about Sikhi 20 plus years!! 
    • Giani Kulwant Singh Jawaddi Kalan uses simple Punjabi.
    • Leaving aside Guru ji, the general question of taking afeem (opium) in limited quantities for war/medical wounds is simply unproblematic. When you go to the hospital, they give you morphine. What do you think morphine is? It's an opiate. Even codeine (cough syrup) is an opiate! Ever had a cough? Granted, it is against Gurmat to take opium or other drugs for the fun of it.

Important Information

Terms of Use