Singh Is King

Bhai Sahib

Guest peacemaker

So? It's funny. Big deal... Don't buy a ticket if you don't like. If this forum was a company and all the talk that went on here was revenue, we'd all be swimming in trillions of dollars by now.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only joking. You know, I used to think that the popularity of Bollywood was because of the low educational levels of people in India, that they didn't know any better than these stupid plots, with no narrative sense, with embarassing acting, with ridiculous dances and songs, full of cliche and lack of intellect.

I thought 'Maybe this is another aspect of India's poverty --- it leads to a lowering of intellect because of lower educational levels, and the movies are made for morons'

But even in England, with highly educated Indians, who have watched sophisticated Western movies, or movies from Japan and other countries, even then amongst highly intelligent Indians these moronic movies are still popular.

I swear, there are some things in life that will always be a mystery.

Guest peacemaker
I have yet to see a single Indian couple who sing running around trees, running through fields, and have yet to see a single man get shot 15 times and still not get hit.

what..you mean that doesnt happen in real life! :)

Isn't that his point?