I Didn't Know...

Wicked Warrior

Was thinking about this.

Many times Maharaj Ji will make me look downwards for no reason and I'll spot an ant and step over it rather than on it.

Many times Maharaj Ji will make me realise a mistake I've just made.

But what happens to they who do not realise they have done a wrong? If a person didn't look down, stepped on an ant and killed it, are they still held accountable? What of someone who has slighted someone else without realising it? What if someone's lower intelligence causes them to act, not realising what they are doing is wrong?

Are they still punished? Does it still count as a sin?

Yes, it is Maharaj's kirpa to make them realise they have done a wrong/sin., but if they were never aware, does it still count? Is it still seen as a sin? Will they still be punished?

Might as well add something else onto the list for us all to ponder:

If someone doesn't know about Guru Saheb's path, and lives their life like the vast majority of people in the world - aimless, going through life for money, love, family etc - will they still be 'punished' by being reborn in other life forms? Are they accountable?

Is this Guru Saheb's Hukam?

Do we even know what Guru Saheb's Hukam is?

sloku ]

salok ||

Salok:

lyKY kqih n CUtIAY iKnu iKnu BUlnhwr ]

laekhai kathehi n shhootteeai khin khin bhoolanehaar ||

Because of the balance due on his account, he can never be released; he makes mistakes each and every moment.

bKsnhwr bKis lY nwnk pwir auqwr ]1]

bakhasanehaar bakhas lai naanak paar outhaar ||1||

O Forgiving Lord, please forgive me, and carry Nanak across. ||1||

remember, there is a big difference between a mistake and a sin

and lowest of the low singhni, isn't it hukam that only a few people are put on a righteous path?

even eating plants causes karam, but not as much as animals. in terms of karmic hierarchy, God is at top, then humans, then animals, and then plants, so depending on what yu do to what being, your karma is effected more or less, whether or not you did it on purpose.

It's Waheuru's khed

even eating plants causes karam, but not as much as animals. in terms of karmic hierarchy, God is at top, then humans, then animals, and then plants, so depending on what yu do to what being, your karma is effected more or less, whether or not you did it on purpose.

It's Waheuru's khed

source? how did you get to that conclusion, to define with such precision who's where in the karmic hierarchy?

Was thinking about this.

Many times Maharaj Ji will make me look downwards for no reason and I'll spot an ant and step over it rather than on it.

Many times Maharaj Ji will make me realise a mistake I've just made.

But what happens to they who do not realise they have done a wrong? If a person didn't look down, stepped on an ant and killed it, are they still held accountable? What of someone who has slighted someone else without realising it? What if someone's lower intelligence causes them to act, not realising what they are doing is wrong?

Are they still punished? Does it still count as a sin?

Yes, it is Maharaj's kirpa to make them realise they have done a wrong/sin., but if they were never aware, does it still count? Is it still seen as a sin? Will they still be punished?

im not sure how correct i am in this cuz i myself dont know much about the path we are on...but from the worldly perspective....think about it. if a kid doesnt know that puttin hand in fire will burn it and he jus does it...tell me will the hand burn or no? he didn't know or wasn't AWARE ...will that stop his hand frm burning?

(there are many different answers not just one...depends on what analogy one uses)

the things u are talking about are Karmic things which guru sahib takes us away from=) its the law. the land u live in if u dont follow its laws/rules... if u went againts um u will be punished accordingly innit..( thn again waheguru is above that)

but this is what guru sahib has to say

u can read the shabds that are provided by the link:

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/results.asp?w...ransliteration=

or ASA KI // it helps in asnwring ur question

bhuk chuk muaff karni

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh