Who Or What Is The Biggest Threat

sikh_youth_uk

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker

The biggest threat is people like you who generalize and are always looking for a fight!!!!! You know, I've had just about enough of you, pal! Keep your hands off the keyboard until you can make a sensible topic.

The biggest threat is people like you who generalize and are always looking for a fight!!!!! You know, I've had just about enough of you, pal! Keep your hands off the keyboard until you can make a sensible topic.

no mate not looking for a fight. this topic started by myself is very similar to another one, running, "where is Sikhi going" you take the same view.

Generalize means simplify, thats a good thing.

WaheguruJiKaKhalsa WaheguruJiKiFateh

Peacemaker, take it easy my Brother. If you think about it logically, it's quite a interesting question really. I'm sure if you & Sikh Youth UK, have a personal issue you can resolve it in an adult manner through PM, but please do not try and stop debate because if this.

Not having a go, just a kind request from one Brother to another.

The biggest threat to Sikhs are the Sikh themselves, and we all know that is the truth. Peacemaker, I would suggest you stop trying act like a MOD, if you are really worried about the topic no one is forcing you to click on it and respond. I don't think no one wants to hear your crying and moaning all the time.

your answer is right and you proved it also by replying to peacemaker.

thats how sikhs are biggest threat to themselves. :TH:

Peacemaker, take it easy my Brother. If you think about it logically, it's quite a interesting question really. I'm sure if you & Sikh Youth UK, have a personal issue you can resolve it in an adult manner through PM, but please do not try and stop debate because if this.

Not having a go, just a kind request from one Brother to another.

I have no problem with anyone ironic someone called peacemaker is always giveing grief.

^ Its' okay Bhai Sahib, you don't have to be too nice. Its' about time someone told him to stop moaning like a baby all the time. I've read his posts all the time, and half of his posts are about how he doesn't like the way people post here. If he doesn't than why is he on this site, what's making him click on the webpage. He should refrain from doing so, but I guess this guy has a big enough ego to think he can tell people what to post and not to post. So in essence, it would be people like him that a threat to Sikhi.

The biggest threat to Sikhs are the Sikh themselves, and we all know that is the truth. Peacemaker, I would suggest you stop trying act like a MOD, if you are really worried about the topic no one is forcing you to click on it and respond. I don't think no one wants to hear your crying and moaning all the time.

your answer is right and you proved it also by replying to peacemaker.

thats how sikhs are biggest threat to themselves. :TH:

Every nation, group, organisation has in house disputes, this is not exclusive to us.