sikh_youth_uk

Guest peacemaker
The Sikhs themselves

Muslims

Hindus

RSS

Indian Goverment

Groups like narmthrai, rasthsawmi

I am so offended by this topic because "sikh_youth_uk" put down Hindus, Muslims, etc... He didn't even say some or a few, no, he just put all. Like all Hindus are against us and like all muslims are against us. I have many hindu and muslim friends and to think they are secretly plotting against me is asinine. It's not a personal issue at all and I didn't attack him personally. What I say on this forum is strictly business. I didn't agree with the way approached this topic. You chose to make an issue of what I said into something larger. It's not my problem, really, and I could give a hoot.

And I'll "cry" as much as I want on this forum. Do you pay my bills or put food on my table? No, only maharaj does that!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Peacemaker", you just contradicts yourself there. On one hand, you are saying that I am making a big deal out of nothing and you could not give a "hoot" about it, than you have the nerve to say that you will cry (which you do all the time, actually) on the forum, and if I pay your bills or not. Actually, in case you did not notice you are making a mountain out a mole.

This world is built on generalizations, obviously he did not meant every single adherent of that religion, he was asking in general, just like every single Sikh can't be a threat to Sikhi, but obviously you had to act like UN officer and think you are the best officer who can make peace for something that was not even a dispute. You remind of officers in the WEST, who make small issues into huge things and end up innocent people getting arrested, you are no different from those officers. Trying to stir up controversy over no reason.

Here is some advice: if you don't like what you see, ignore it. But, stop making people's lives on SikSangat horrible with your moaning and crying like a baby all the time, it really is getting played out now. People have seen you cry a little too much now. Perhaps you can tell you story to people that care.

The Sikhs themselves

Muslims

Hindus

RSS

Indian Goverment

Groups like narmthrai, rasthsawmi

I am so offended by this topic because "sikh_youth_uk" put down Hindus, Muslims, etc... He didn't even say some or a few, no, he just put all. Like all Hindus are against us and like all muslims are against us. I have many hindu and muslim friends and to think they are secretly plotting against me is asinine. It's not a personal issue at all and I didn't attack him personally. What I say on this forum is strictly business. I didn't agree with the way approached this topic. You chose to make an issue of what I said into something larger. It's not my problem, really, and I could give a hoot.

And I'll "cry" as much as I want on this forum. Do you pay my bills or put food on my table? No, only maharaj does that!

I have used general terms as I don’t have the accurate figures of how many Muslims and Hindus threaten Sikhi.

At the same time I haven’t said all Muslims and all Hindus, if I said some or a few these could be misleading. I’m sure the knowledgeable people on here have the intellect to realize that not all of the Muslims or Hindus are a threat.

Most threats to Sikhi are generally quite small, and they wouldn't be threats if we would just stop arguing, apologize and concentrate on our priorities.

Threats are for those who are vulnerable, who are weak. A true Khalsa of Dasmesh Pita (both Singh and Kaur) is never under threat. Neither is Sikhi under threat. But I get what you mean. I would agree with what other Gurmukh pyaare have said here, that its Sikhs themselves. My veer Sarpanch might say its the RSS (I am gonna be serious this time for a change...enough of jokes), but I'd say its few of our own so-called "Sikhs" who have encouraged the RSS to mess with us and infiltrate our Gurdwaare. Otherwise who could ever dare to threaten the Khalsa?

Guru pyaareyo, take the aasra of Gurbani. Understand what Gurbani says, and arm yourselves with knowledge. Shastar Vidya is also very important no doubt, and along with that, you need the weapon of gyaan to counter any sort of attack that targets or aims for our very foundations.