Who Or What Is The Biggest Threat

sikh_youth_uk

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE WARRIOR:

It seems like you don't understand as well. What is the religion SIkhi made out of? Please Explain, actually don't, its simple, Gurbani, Naam and Rehit. Why the HELL ARE WE CALLING OURSELVES SIKHS IF WE HAVE NOT TAKEN AMRIT, ARE NOT JAPPING NAAM OR READING GURBANI!!

The ones who don’t jaap Naam, don’t keep Rehit, don’t read Gurbani, have not taken Amrit are they any less a being? Or any less of a Sikh than you?

Guest peacemaker
Why the HELL ARE WE CALLING OURSELVES SIKHS IF WE HAVE NOT TAKEN AMRIT, ARE NOT JAPPING NAAM OR READING GURBANI!!

Would you mind dialing it down a notch, please? There's no need to shout and get all worked up about it. You're starting to ANNOY me with all your shouting! SIKHS Don't use hell in the same sentence as "japping naam" and "reading gurbani". Practice what you preach first! Then tell us how to live!

THE WARRIOR:

It seems like you don't understand as well. What is the religion SIkhi made out of? Please Explain, actually don't, its simple, Gurbani, Naam and Rehit. Why the HELL ARE WE CALLING OURSELVES SIKHS IF WE HAVE NOT TAKEN AMRIT, ARE NOT JAPPING NAAM OR READING GURBANI!!

The ones who don’t jaap Naam, don’t keep Rehit, don’t read Gurbani, have not taken Amrit are they any less a being? Or any less of a Sikh than you?

Well they aren't sikhs for one. Secondly, if that person has not got a religion and does not practice it properly is just a cursed animal.

Guest peacemaker
Well they aren't sikhs for one. Secondly, if that person has not got a religion and does not practice it properly is just a cursed animal.

You're so rude!! Demonic "of, relating to, or suggestive of a demon" Your name suits you well!

Fateh ji

Personally I dont think that we can fight all the other problems effectivly if sikhs are not sticking together. Ive heard about so many fights breaking out between sikhs. It doent send the right mesage out to people who want to bring us down. Its letting them think we are easy targets when we aint. When someone calls themself a sikh they should act like one. Thats all!

Demonic "warrior", Sorry but i dont agree with what your saying. So basiccly in your view anyone who hasnt taken amrit isnt a sikh. I call myself a sikh but i havnt taken amrit yet. to be a sikh is to learning. You have to educate yourself with sikhi before you take amrit. Dont get it wrong becuase to be honest i think that your post was rude.

Insted of getting all worked up about these "sikh" that dance to do all sorts of maya go help them. Educate them. Dont judge them and look down upon them. Do something productive insted of just stating the ovious!

[sowi ji if i came across as rude]

VGKK VGKF