Sikhsangat Weddings

Morakh

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww in ure pic u actually look like the nihungsmilie!! :nihungsmile: Your wife looks cute....anyways does this mean Baba.G and Bibi.G are a couple??

vaihguroo ohmy.gif this has to be by far the funniest thing I have read on SS LOL awww sorry I'm taken already, BaBaG on the other hand is a free agent, any takers? Drop me a PM! :lol:

aww in ure pic u actually look like the nihungsmilie!! :nihungsmile: Your wife looks cute....anyways does this mean Baba.G and Bibi.G are a couple??

vaihguroo ohmy.gif this has to be by far the funniest thing I have read on SS LOL awww sorry I'm taken already, BaBaG on the other hand is a free agent, any takers? Drop me a PM! :lol:

Thats a shame - how comes you chose to have 'similar' sounding names?? If your not married then wats the connection?

Anyways does BaBaG wanna post up some pics, preferences etc and I'll see who I can come up with. :lol:

No, nobody will be dropping anybody a PM tongue.gif

And we have similar names because she is my sister :@

And no, BaBa.G does not want to post up any pictures or anything of the sort tongue.gif

Good day all :@

Yes its getting ridiculous now!

Loads of people into their 30's are just waiting for things to happen, espically if they come from an non-Amrtidhari family who have already given up on them i.e he/she has taken Amrit, no chance of marriage now.

The only people getting happily married are from Amritdhari familes, the rest are waiting for someone to fall from the sky!

Thats just from what I have observed anyway; with parents giving up hope and no-one match making, I dont actually see how two people are ment to get together...if even the thought arises its thought of as PO!

Also parents are pretty modern today, Ive heard guys say my mum expects me to find someone... how is the Gursikh way to do that one then?

Now Discuss!