Revolution Of Singhnia

Soho Roadie

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

there was a r4g mission lst year i think it was ...mahrajs kirpa i attended that and was inspired to take amrit from there!!!!

there was one not long ago , i wanted to go with some other singhneea.... but due to there not being a lift where a bibi was driving.... we didnt get to go !! totally GUTTED!

but.... theres more singhneea now where i live.. and kirpa i can drive now and have my own car....

but the first time i went i didnt tell anyone like my parents, then they found out anyway but who cares MAHARAJ IS THE IMPORANT ONE!!... and my dad said for me not to go to any others beacuse the police just want to arrest someone! .... but its fine i can go .... after all maharajs done so much for us , at least we can do this for him right?

mahrajs kirpa hopefully in the future there isnt any beadbi like this done of maharaj ! ... but if there ever is(god forbid)

khalsaaa fauj bee ready and TYAAR BY TYAAR!

and i totally agree need more singhneea thereee!!!! and the genral youth who can make it to kirtans but never to missions (but thasss a different topic hey)

bhull chukk maaf

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

but the first time i went i didnt tell anyone like my parents, then they found out anyway but who cares MAHARAJ IS THE IMPORANT ONE!!... and my dad said for me not to go to any others beacuse the police just want to arrest someone! .... but its fine i can go .... after all maharajs done so much for us , at least we can do this for him right?

ur parents are ur 1st Gurus of life

Respect their decision :lol:

They're not antisikhi or anything - they have more experience in life compared to you and me

Youngsters should pray everyday that we should not have more protests in future. We should not take pride in protesting or showing Josh in that. Spread the word of awareness not by printing couple of hundreds of leaflets but in thousandssss. Singh and Singhnia should do mass mail campaign discussing important issues. I think thats where we all should put our josh in :lol: