Facebook Group

sherlsurj

this is just a recap of a topic that was on a few weeks ago about the Facebook group -Stop our sisters drugged, raped, beaten and used for prostitution. with a few weeks its grown from 2000 odd members and now stands at 4126!!!!!!!a huge number which includes people-girls/boys from all over and its growing all the time. surely that is saying something?your views please

futeh

lol its not. yeah i agree with you. but i think it has some good info on there. the youtube vids i myself have never seen before. overall i think its spreading awareness kids these days are hooked on facebook, hi5 etc so im for telling them, whats going on out there. dont know what other people think

This Facebook group MUST be controlled in a functional and useful way....rather then the usual Islam-Bashing and Muslim-Bashing that usually goes on.

These issues are MUCH MUCH MUCH more complicated that most people think...it's not simply that our girls or boys are getting into troubles with other religions or bad crowds.

The group is a noble thought, but I wonder how many wannabe's and ganster-types are hooking onto the group and 'Biggin Up Da Khalsa Cause'.

The SAS (www.sasorg.co.uk) and The NWSSN (www.nwssn.co.uk) can provide much more focussed and centralised and CONTROLLED environments within which to tackle these complicated issues.