Thinking About Getting A New Laptop!

Heera Singh

thanks for the suggestions everybody... really appreciate it... i'll do some 'research' and wha not on all the links u guyz provided...

i was THINKIN to wait for xmas time... buh if my computer breaks down before that then i have no choice but to get one sooner.. hehe..

Wait for X-Mas, you are bound to get some good deals :lol:

btw... is IBM the only company that provides the lil 'red ball' thing in the keyboard as the 'mouse'? because the touch pad mouse is really annoyin for mi.. haha..

Nope, there're others out there as well, but you might not get it on one which you really like, so why don't you buy a tracker ball mouse or something tongue.gif

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toshiba also offers that tracking thing in the middle of keyboard.. I hate that stuff.. tongue.gif

Hai hai! Dont get Toshiba!!!

They never have a good ventelation system...Ive got through 2 LP's in two years because they have overheated. I dont know wether they have changed the design recently butt never go for a LP that has a ventelation fan under it i.e Toshiba; and even then I hear they overheat.

Toshiba also offers that tracking thing in the middle of keyboard.. I hate that stuff.. tongue.gif

Hai hai! Dont get Toshiba!!!

They never have a good ventelation system...Ive got through 2 LP's in two years because they have overheated. I dont know wether they have changed the design recently butt never go for a LP that has a ventelation fan under it i.e Toshiba; and even then I hear they overheat.

big no no to toshiba. thats what iam on right now, and this thing's battery life sucks!!!!

Customization depends on how much you will be spending :lol:

When i buy computer i only look for Intel Core (2ghz or more) (No celeron, no amd blah blah..), at least more than 100GB Hard Drive, minimum of 2GB RAM (Memory) on desktop or 1GB ram in laptops and if i don't care about money then i will go for 9 cell battery instead of standard 6 cell battery..

Don't buy HP's laptop either.. They are not good at all but their printers etc are the best..