The Iphone

Akaali

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got nokia n95, one of best phone ever.

Iphone is just all about american pride and hype..the real deal is nokia n95. Benchmark the two, n95 beats iphone mile off- 5 mega pixel camera, gps, 3G/HSPA, n95 reliablity and comptablity with third party apps, comptablity with java script, flash in the browser, divx player, wifi, voip calls and much more make nokia n95 very unique compare to other devices..look into it.

Iphone has nice looks with touch screen there is no question about it but i wouldnt label iphone as smart phone an phone, its totally not reliable, its not the device you can rely in everyday life.. Nokia n95 has everything one needs, its like a mini computer with no full fledged keyboard, that might be downside but one can easily hook up nokia bluetooth keyboard which folds in nicely in a pocket with the phone to keep in touch with web remote. Also intially another downside for nokia n95 was battery life and memory, but the new firmware upgrade for n95 which you can download from nokia website solves little lagness and battery life issue all together.

you can compare iphone with nokia n95 both old and new n95 8gb and read the reviews on them on http://www.gsmarena.com . if you are willing to pay big bucks on a phone, i advise read the reviews and decide for yourself.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh

people with a iphone hate it but they just say its good becouse they like to show of

iPhone is tattaly rubbish the only good thing about it is that it has a good interface and people only buy it becouse its got a 'i' infront of it and its by apple

if you want something to play kirtan just get a ipod or mp3

and the n95 is alot better than the iPhone

I like my iPhone. Everyone I show it to likes it, and the n95 isn't available in the U.S., unless you want to unlock it, and then it'll cost more money. The best part of the iPhone is the fact that it IS an iPod. I don't need to carry around like 5 different things. Sure, the EDGE network isn't amazing, but half the time i'm using the internet on it, i'm at home with awesome WiFi, or the pages just load up like if I was on DSL. Hardly seems like a waste of money to me.

I like my iPhone. Everyone I show it to likes it, and the n95 isn't available in the U.S., unless you want to unlock it, and then it'll cost more money. The best part of the iPhone is the fact that it IS an iPod. I don't need to carry around like 5 different things. Sure, the EDGE network isn't amazing, but half the time i'm using the internet on it, i'm at home with awesome WiFi, or the pages just load up like if I was on DSL. Hardly seems like a waste of money to me.

well i dont like iphone :)

i think the best ever phone would be one what has a lot of memory (4gb) for audio and stuff, that has headphones, where u can install sttm into and where u can record kirtan from. i dont care if it cant ring people lol, but if there was a device like that i would be very happy lol

did you buy yours unlocked or did you buy it with a network like at&t, cos i wanna know if you have it unlocked if you try to update the software/firmware will the phone lock it self back to the network settings???

you won't have fun trying to make it sync. You will live in fear of every firmware update. But (at the moment) you can have it work with the current firmware update.

yeah i know thats the only problem you have to sync stuff to get it to the iphone but if you dont update itunes id say you wouldnt have anyproblems then