Sikh Bibian And Jewelery

RKang17

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

dear ji as written in gurbani we shouldnt believe on materialistic things .

in sukhmani sahib 16 ashtpadi roop na rekh na rang kich treh gun teh prabh binh means these things are nt essential i mean if sikh bibian wear jewellery or not her main jewellery is nitnem, simran her attitude not gold, diamond, silver jewellery

i hope this can help you

if i hurt anyone feelinfs thn plz forgive me

i am a learner and will alwys be a learner

thnkz nd regards

gitika kaur khalsa

your sis

ranjha jogi hooooooo gaya, kanni mundran(jewellery) payiannnnnn .. mehsopuria respect.gif

ranjha did ishq.. thts why he got mundran. we do ishq with waheguru.. we should get mundran too :)

ni mai jana jogi de naal

kanni murndraan paake, mathhe tilak laga ke

mai jaana jogi de naal

JEWELRY IS ANTI-GURMAT

Sarbloh di rachia hamnai

Sarb kaal ji di rachia hamnai

I remember this topic....dunno why ppl are so passionate about wearing jewellery, perfume or makeup.

All that I know is that as a sikh there are things that you should do but at the same time people should not be happy by meeting this minimum standard.

We should try to excell at whatever we do. All saints etc have said that you shouldn't get into the aspect of adorning yourself....so I guess it boils down to your perspective.

My perspective being that as a Sikh I wanna reach the saintly level and I want to have the duty to make the world a better place and supporting fashion industries is not something I want to waste my time on. This is wat jewellery, makeup and perfume support. Its extends beyond this to making people feel awful about themselves, to taking away people from jobs that wud do good in the world to be employed in pointless cr*p like this.

Also as I wrote before we think jewellery and makeup and perfume is cool but sometimes when I look at the aboringe skull and skeleton necklaces I think holly Gawd did these people really think this was cool....likewise when we get out of the society trap we can look with a neutral perspective and think why? It is such a waste of time and not needed at all. We can all live our lives without makeup, perfume and jewellery....the truth is that we don't need those things, they add nothing to our lives and to be involved in them has negative consequences. I really dunno how to explain it better than this.

No...because it sounds scary and I was always bad in chemistry :)

haha, dude, its just like water and it disinfects.. let it sit on the skin and it will foam up and sting for a bit (depends on size how much dirt et is in the cut) then just wash it off with water and use a bandage or w.e.

i sued it all the time as a kid, or even cooler was for burns, u can take a bit of the aloe plant, slice it down the center and the goo on the inside of the plant has a soothing effect on burns