Sikh Bibian And Jewelery

RKang17

they're still adornment of somethin.. wha difference does it make if i's for your dastaar or for your body??? if it is used for show, then it is jewellery...

shastars CAN be used to TRY to show people how 'religious' they are... and CAN be used as an ego thing... therefore CAN be used to TRY to indicate social/religious rank...

they're still adornment of somethin.. wha difference does it make if i's for your dastaar or for your body??? if it is used for show, then it is jewellery...

shastars CAN be used to TRY to show people how 'religious' they are... and CAN be used as an ego thing... therefore CAN be used to TRY to indicate social/religious rank...

so nything tht is 4 show is jewerly?

a shastar is a shastar

just like if i use a screw driver to stab some1 with, it doesnt turn the screw driver in2 a knife does it?

jus cos u change the purpose dont change the thing.

a shastar is a shastar

just like if i use a screw driver to stab some1 with, it doesnt turn the screw driver in2 a knife does it?

your not making any sense there..

in re: to emiJeha... i know what you're saying.. its jus some people are very narrowminded and think because they don't feel sumthin as bein a good thing, then its automatically wrong and against sikhi... its funny how people pick and choose things that are okay and things that aren't, only to suit their own needs...

i'm done wit this now...

Bless!

a shastar is a shastar

your not making any sense there..

in re: to emiJeha... i know what you're saying.. its jus some people are very narrowminded and think because they don't feel sumthin as bein a good thing, then its automatically wrong and against sikhi... its funny how people pick and choose things that are okay and things that aren't, only to suit their own needs...

i'm done wit this now...

Bless!

no its not to suit my own needs

my needs have nothing to do with wearing jewerly

you have yet to prove to me that jewrly is fine in sikhi

im not picking and choosing anything

funny how youre just making random stuff up now.

you talk about people wearing shasters to show off and look good as wrong but u find nothing wrong in wearing jewerly?

isnt that peculiar.