Guru Sahib's Rehat

Fauja

no bani not from guroo granth sahib ji shud be on the same level as Guroo Sahib Saroop, dont put dasam granth ones on Mahraj's bed.

i wud disagree, sri akaal thakht sahib used to have sri guru dasm granth sahib prakash along with guru granth sahib jee back in the days, we have both senchi sahib at home and they are put on the same bed, along with shastar and other pothis.

Heera, I have a place to put the pothis, its an almari that has window doors, its nice and will have rumalle on each shelf and covering the pothis. I just wanted to know if I can put the Gutke on a higher shelf than the Senchiya or Dasam Bani, vise vera. If your sayin to just put it all on one manjee sahib so its all kinda equal, then makes sense too.

Thats what i was thinking, just wanted to confirm with someone else.. thx, although if anyone does see something i don't, plz lemme know.

wjkkwjkp!

i still think that all pothiaa, gutkay, sainchee saahibs etc should be placed in the same bed as Guroo Saahib. Do not do Pharak over Baanee... we are seeing this creep into Sikhi more and more!

If it's possible (space wise) then keep all together - please?

wjkkwjkp!

Thats what i was thinking, just wanted to confirm with someone else.. thx, although if anyone does see something i don't, plz lemme know.

singh, how big is the bed? if u wanna go to my momz house u can see how we have it set there... Guru Sahibs parkash is on the top half of the bed, and we have the sainchess n other gutka's on the bottom half.

we got the bed custom made, so if u want sumtin the same size, i can call my mom n ask her...