Guru Sahib's Rehat

Fauja

Vjkk Vjkf

Sangat Ji, at my house we've really bin blessed. ik te Guru Granth Sahib Ji da prakash hovega (soon) and then we also have been blessed with Senchy Sahibs with english translations and as well Sri Dasam Granth Senchys with Punjabi Translation.

My question is that, Guru Sahib da saroop is going to be on a bed at nite in the same room as the prakash where right now the Senchy Sahib and Dasam Granth pothis are. I was going to put both the senchy sets in a khuli almari (open cabinet type thing) in the room. Both are visble through the glass doors of the almari in the same room and will be covered properly with rumalle under and over both senchy sets. Now the almari has about 4 shelves in it. So I was wondering if it mattered which order I put everything in. I want to put all my Gutke Sahib on one shelf, Guru Granth Sahib Senchys on one shelf, and Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Senchy on another shelf. Now my question is that does the order of which shelf i put the different things on really matter? I wanted to put Gutke and all the Bani Pothis I use daily on the top shelf so it is easily accesible, then Guru Granth Sahib Pothis on the second shelf and Sri Dasam Granth Pothis on the third shelf underneath, but my baba says to put Guru Sahib Senchy on top then Dasam Granth Pothis, then Gutke, but then i have to bend down and find the Gutka i want everytime ( i know im maddd lazy) .. i was wondering if i cud put the GUtke on top and everything else after.. on a side note, there is nothing on top of the almari and there is nothing else in the almari but bani, so does it matter what order i put it in?.. as well each senchy set is complete with all volumes.

I need ur advice, plz help, thx in advance

i dont believe in bringing guru sahib to our house like that.

i can understand for akand paath or any type of paath, yea thats fine, but for him to remain there as in like every day?

we can never have the rehat to do that.

or maybe you are having paath at your house and i just misunderstood?

and the whole thing about the almri? omg, thats a joke.

so much kintu printu inside of us. lol

it does not matter which shelve you put what. make sure everything has ramalla around it though....

wjkkwjkp!

I have to disagree with Babbar Shere. I have been blessed with the Grace of Guroo Saahib and I am able to say that I live with them rather than they live with me. Guroo Saahib keeps us in this house and for that I am truly grateful.

I do agree that the Rehat is difficult to uphold, but if Ardaas has been done and Guroo Saahib wishes then the Rehat will be kept.

However, I have to disagree with the last few comments made.

it does not matter which shelve you put what. make sure everything has ramalla around it though....

Firstly, the way you have said - which shelf you put what - that doesnt ooze satkaar and respect especially when talking about Guroo Saahib, Pothiaa or Gutkay Saahibs.

Secondly, i believe it does matter. Saincheeaa of Guroo Saahib should not be kept together, otherwise they Bani is considered Sampooran and would therefore mean that the Saincheeaa are considered a Saroop of Maharaj. So I would advise Fauja to keep the Sainchee Saahibs of Guroo Granth Saahib jee and Sree Dasam Granth Saahib Jee in the Sukhasan Asthaan (Bed) along with Guroo Maharaj. If this is not possible, then I would suggest keeping 1st Bhaag of Guroo Granth Saahib Jee and the 1st Bhaag of Dasam Granth Saahib Jee together on at the Top and the 2nd Bhaags together in the middle and then, although inconvienient for yourself, Gutkay Saahibs at the bottom.

If there is space in the Bed, then you can place Gutkay Saahibs wherever you feel is comfortable for yourself.

This is my own personal opinion, Satkaar for Guroo Saahib should be first and foremost.

Please do not think that I am trying to tell you what to do, it's a mere suggestion.

Apologies to both my veers if I have offended...

Satguroo Raakhaa....

thats the ultimate option, but my baba said no cuz for one the asthaan is kinda small and two he doesn't consider Pothis or anything other than Guru Granth Sahib Ji Saroop to be pavitr or i mean like he just doesn't give respect to anything but maharaj saroop. He says that since Guru Sahib's saroop has more bani in it, it should be on the sukhasan asthan. and the Senchy Sahib on the first shelf should be of SGGS ji and then Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji cuz once again he doesn't 100% from the heart beleive it to be bani (although he doesn't really say anything, it just hasn't come from within yet) and then gutke cuz they have the least bani in them. he think its beadbi to put the senchy sahib under the gutke sahib, but if they both have bani in them, i don't see a big problem, unless there is something i am missing..

Fateh ji

My next door neighbours have gone to india like they do every 6months. They have mahraajs saroop at there house and leave it at home unattended while they are in india, recently the house was burgled and all the romalle were on the floor etc. We told the gurdwara and THEY DIDNT DO NOTHING!!! ohmy.gif

Who is your next door neighbour? This needs to be addressed, thats maha beadbi!

that is really bad guru ji must be taken from there as parhi or penji sed that is maha beadbi ohmy.gif

Fateh ji

My next door neighbours have gone to india like they do every 6months. They have mahraajs saroop at there house and leave it at home unattended while they are in india, recently the house was burgled and all the romalle were on the floor etc. We told the gurdwara and THEY DIDNT DO NOTHING!!! ohmy.gif

Who is your next door neighbour? This needs to be addressed, thats maha beadbi!

waheguroo where is this place and gurupita must be taken from this housse like sed this is MAHA BEADBI ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif