Read This...amazing Hw They Write Sikh

fists_of_fury

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article...ival/article.do

Amazing how they keep emphasing the fact of her being a "SIKH", she aint no Sikh just a S*A*

apprantly her dad disowned her a long time ago, probs just rumors.

Disgusting, is it me or have there been a upsurge in cases where supposed “Sikh” “Girls” have been getting caught up in serious trouble like this, not just by having a relationship with a non-Sikh.

There was a case in Slough where a again another S*A*, was branded “Sikh” by the media, helped her ‘boyfriend’ escape a Muslim had murdered a young white male in front of their young wife and 2 year old son.

The copper was based at Slough, but was from Hounslow (West London)

The link is somewhere on the net I wil find it and post it, and it was amazing how they kept writing her full name including KAUR, these girls NEVER use KAUR yet when theres something to be ashamed for they all try to hide their surnames and use KAUR OR SINGH.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I was the only one that thought that! It's true these ***** never use Kaur; neither are they worthy of using Kaur. But when it comes to being in the papers all of a sudden they become Kaurs!!!

Just imagine these are supposed to be the mothers of the future.

"The futures not bright, and the futures definitely not orange"

Theres also another case in Slough of a Slough Borough Council member, who was having an affair with another member of staff and someone else was also trying it with her, and they was going take the council to court over it. Cant find the link, if anyone does .... well done.

It was something like:

"Slough Borough Council faces Sexual..." Charges or something.

If you look at that Dentistry student ****'s picture she shows no sign of remorse on her face. That picture is obviously taken from when she was arrested, she don't even look scared considering she been arrested for murder. Good job they caught her though, she probably would have been the next suicide bomber.

I tell you what, we've got to give credit where it is due. If you notice these 'Punjabi' ****'s would never be seen in a dastar or patka, but all of sudden when Mr Khan comes along they stop drinking, start eating halal, wear the head scarf and even sometimes start fasting...all this even before they have converted!

It amazes me how the Muslims manage to do this. They also have alot of pride in their religion and never doubt anything about their religion. Our people question and doubt Gurbani, Sikh History and Sikh Philosophy; then we wonder why things are going so wrong.

I once went into a Muslim shop and a Muslim woman just came out of the changing rooms. She was trying on a new Islamic outfit. She turned to her friend and said "Does my BOMB look big in this?" Lol

Only joking, anyway, I went into a Muslim shop and there was a young Muslim girl (about 10 years old) behind the counter. I started asking her questions about Islam and she answered them well. I then asked about the wives of Mohammed Sahib and she told me exactly how many. I then asked how old was his youngest wife, she unhesitantly and in a proud manner replied she was 9 when she lived with Mohammed Sahib.

I was shocked how she was proud to say he had a 9 year old wife. Hence, we should give them credit where it is due.

I disagree; one the beautiful aspects of Sikhi is that it is not prescriptive, we are all allowed to find our own paths towards waheguru.

Sikhi is a dynamic young religion were questioning is paramount; if it wasn't for the Sikh Shaba movement questioning the Udasi form of Sikhi in the 1920s, Sikhism would probably of have died off as some ascetic new age bull crap.

Every Sikh i know questions Sikhi; this is a GOOD thing.

Dogmas are regularly challenged and Huka;s issued, vis a vis the Hegelian concept of the diaelectic.

Questions are what 'learners' / 'Sikhs' excel at.

Where Sikh falls down is that there are no teachers to answer these questions. The lack of any priesthood in the religion and the limited english language abilities of your average Granthi mean that is very easy in Sikh to question but no find an answer.