Stop Being Punks?

nazzy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I see it people are making excuses not to scuff because deep inside they scared. If ju are a scaredy cat then ju hab no bijness being a Singh no matter how much you pray. Sant SIPAHI not sant papu ram!

^^What he said...

yea sant sipahi. and the reason people got trouble being the sipahi's is because we are not sants. thats why.

read bani, and you will be able to do anything in life. and thats the truth.

Somewhere along the line the fighters where eclipsed by the cowards in our society. They are ones who pull out every excuse to avoid confrontations and deflect the martial side of Sikhism by going on about the spiritual side and avoiding the other bit completely........they are like hippies

too right

You have to be a soldier, but WITHOUT the sant aspect, its nothing....alot of the youth (including me) are down with being soldiers but have a harder time wit the sant aspect, the sant aspect helps us reach waheguru, which is the point of life

atleast some other people can understand that as well. thank you

You have to be a soldier, but WITHOUT the sant aspect, its nothing....alot of the youth (including me) are down with being soldiers but have a harder time wit the sant aspect, the sant aspect helps us reach waheguru, which is the point of life

atleast some other people can understand that as well. thank you

yea man, i realized i spent 2 much time on the soldier aspect and wasnt gettin anywhere in sikhi <_<

If, God forbid, the tutti hits the fan and we haven't got enough quality Sipahis about you will see how hollow your arguments are. Live in reality.

No one is disputing the spiritual side but people are using it as an excuse for plain old fashioned gidderness. The sipahi side comes from training and consciously living a life where you challenge your fears. It also includes thinking like a sipahi, i.e. strategically.

If your bull arguments were correct than Dasmesh Pita would have been raised purely on a spiritual tip. But everyone who has bothered to study will know that military training and exercise was an important part of his upbringing/life.....why didn't he just do nam simran all the time as some people seem to be suggesting?

Everyone makes the excuse about how being spiritual is more important (which is might be true) But their where many spiritual individuals before Sikhi look what happened to them.

Sikhs of today seem to be good at making up excuses. Why cant they just admit that alot of them are wimps. I'm sure the Guru would be happy with them telling the truth rather than trying to make up these silly excuses.

Everyone makes the excuse about how being spiritual is more important (which is might be true) But their where many spiritual individuals before Sikhi look what happened to them.

What happened to them then?

PS. As wimps go, I'm a self confessed wimp!! If I could sit and do chaupi sahib rather than smack someone in the face, then I would. I'm soo lame..

If, God forbid, the tutti hits the fan and we haven't got enough quality Sipahis about you will see how hollow your arguments are. Live in reality.

No one is disputing the spiritual side but people are using it as an excuse for plain old fashioned gidderness. The sipahi side comes from training and consciously living a life where you challenge your fears. It also includes thinking like a sipahi, i.e. strategically.

If your bull arguments were correct than Dasmesh Pita would have been raised purely on a spiritual tip. But everyone who has bothered to study will know that military training and exercise was an important part of his upbringing/life.....why didn't he just do nam simran all the time as some people seem to be suggesting?

Usually this doesn't happen, but this time I fully agree with you veeray :nihungsmile: