The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

^^^

He said if you rub this on her tummy, the baby will be born just fine. So the couple went home that night and took the Baba's advice. The husband lifted up the woman's shirt exposing her tummy and gently massaged it on her.

The woman began to...

feel dizzy. the man went to the washroom to clean his hands. He thn went outside and slapped peacemaker for looking at them through the window. He thn gave a cellphone to peacemaker so that he could call 911.

[

dude, seriously paji, aside from all the arguing that we might do, aside from all the joke we might tell on here, here in cleveland i dont gots anybody to joke around with like that.

all the sangat here is totally different from me, and i dont gots nobody to laugh with. thats why iam always on here. hug.gif

Do you have any non sangat people you chill with?

i gots friends in school, yea, but outside of school, i dont talk to anyone bro...

although we go these 3 young raaji singhs at our gurdwara sahib who are cool, but if you mean like teen non sangat? nope!

yaar we r having rainsabahi in atlanta on 22nd aja bhut singh aunay nay different states ton. maja auga.

you from altanta bro? they hold a camp in atlanta no? for 1 week long.

the baba ji from Baru Sabib comes right? i might come to that camp...

this december we r not having that camp veera because of some reasons but the one that we had last year was awsome

Guest peacemaker
veerji veerji thatz why i said sorry b4 i wrote ji. try to understand what i said veerji

A pm would have done, bro. If you want me to edit it, you're out of luck because you and Babbar quoted it.

gusa kita tu veera grin.gif

<_<

[

dude, seriously paji, aside from all the arguing that we might do, aside from all the joke we might tell on here, here in cleveland i dont gots anybody to joke around with like that.

all the sangat here is totally different from me, and i dont gots nobody to laugh with. thats why iam always on here. hug.gif

i gots friends in school, yea, but outside of school, i dont talk to anyone bro...

although we go these 3 young raaji singhs at our gurdwara sahib who are cool, but if you mean like teen non sangat? nope!

yaar we r having rainsabahi in atlanta on 22nd aja bhut singh aunay nay different states ton. maja auga.

this december we r not having that camp veera because of some reasons but the one that we had last year was awsome

DAMMIT!!!!!

Guest peacemaker
[

DAMMIT!!!!!

The samagam he is talking about on 22nd is much better than the camp!! <_<

[

DAMMIT!!!!!

The samagam he is talking about on 22nd is much better than the camp!! :)

both r awsome.. tanu kidan pata itz better than camp did u ever attend that camp... u losseeerrrrrrrr <_<

^^^

He said if you rub this on her tummy, the baby will be born just fine. So the couple went home that night and took the Baba's advice. The husband lifted up the woman's shirt exposing her tummy and gently massaged it on her.

The woman began to...

feel dizzy. the man went to the washroom to clean his hands. He thn went outside and slapped peacemaker for looking at them through the window. He thn gave a cellphone to peacemaker so that he could call 911.

they went to the hospital and the doctor said she was fine....she would just have to rest and not put any of that stuff on.

The couple, assuming that the baba could give them something else to help, went back to him the next week.

"Hmm..." he said, stroking his beard, "If that didn't work, I only have on more idea. I will do a special prayer"

He began to bark like a dog and the bewildered couple simply stared in confusion.

"Okay," said the Baba, "Your child will be completely fine."

The couple sighed in relief and were about to leave when the Baba said, "BUT there is one more thing. In order for your child to be fine, you must do two things. First, you must name the child after me and second the child must come to live with me."

The couple were saddened but agreed. A few months later, the child was born and by the Baba's wishes he was named "Peacemaker"...