Can I Eat It?

Guest meeeee

fateh ji!

so we cant eat gelatin and stuff and my mom just brought to my attention that bubble gum contains gelatin so like can we eat it?? cause, its gum! and i never heard anyone saying "you cant eat gum" ...just a question! thanks everyone! bull chuk maaf

i know its kind of a wierd question <_<

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _Techno_Singh_
I can just picture a majjh moo maaring, I don't know what they're eating but all this white jhagg comes out and they keep chewing side to side, bubble gum and people are the same!!! :nihungsmile:

i had the picture in my mind ! very good description ... i remember it from when i went india

loll..not all chewing gum/gum or waheva u call it has gelantine in..

I can just picture a majjh moo maaring, I don't know what they're eating but all this white jhagg comes out and they keep chewing side to side, bubble gum and people are the same!!! :nihungsmile:

i had the picture in my mind ! very good description ... i remember it from when i went india

hahahaha thats soo true!!! i remeber in india, i was at the doctors. and there was a fam from the uk who went and were b4 me.. as they came out and went.. my mamaji said: '' uh hoo bar vale kyon mu maj mangro marde ne'' (they had gum in their mouth and were making it soo blaitant they thet did.. prob thought they where '' cool'' hehehehehe

<_<