SIKHS ARE IDIOTS /STUPID/INSANE CHARACTERS?

nonihal singh

Writer: Amarpreet Singh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Today number of Sikhs are losing faith in religion. Most of our Pracharaks /Missionaries call it a reaction of westernization. But I know the reason for that

Why ?

70% of Sikh youth in Punjab has trimmed beards & cut hair, ? Why ?

7 out of 10 Sikh women clear off hair from every part of their body & shape eyebrows ? Why ?

Our Children look at a chance to cut off their hair ? Why ?

Sikh girls want to marry cleanshavens or non-sikhs ? Why ? & many other why ?

After a very deep thinking over last 6-7 years I have got a very logical answer to it-

1947 India got Free & Sikhs contributed heavily to attain freedom. Sikhs were called Sardarji at that time. Then started a very sharp but subconscious level movement to defame the Sardar ( SIKH ) by saying sardarji jokes in school free periods, colleges, institutions, companies. Our ancestors were WEAK! ( I admit ) they took it as light comedy but forgot to understand that these jokes were Character assassination of Khalsa( the roop or form of Guru Gobind Singh ). When some of our previous generation at time got irritated they were pacified saying that India is a country with diversity. Sowhere there are jokes on Madrasis , Gujaratis, Marathis , then why not on Sardarjis. No one back answered & the jokes continued. My mom also pacified me with same logic. But the conspiracy was genuine.

Look at it this way-

Madrasis - Belong to Madras State- They can be Muslims, Hindus, Christians

Gujarat

is - Belong to Gujarat State- They can be Muslims, Hindus, Christians

Marathis - Belong to Marathis State- They can be Muslims, Hindus, Christians

Sardars - Belong to no State- They belong to a RELIGION called SIKH RELIGION. They can be natives of Punjab, USA, China, & other countries.

So the conspiracy lied in making jokes on Sardar ( Sikh Religion Followers)

Today the conspiracy has succeeded so much that at subconsciuos level ever Sikh youth wants to break away from Sikhism because they are normal & no normal person wants to be seen as a <banned word filter activated>, STUPID or <banned word filter activated> in his circles. At the same time our Pracharks are also not up to the mark so we are loosing ground. So there are many sikh youth who remain unreached by prachar hence I believe are prone to conversion.

Today also ZEE TV/Punjabi Songs Videos & Satellite channels show sikhs as stupid characters who are just an element of laughter.

I strongly feel as a Marketing Person that our image needs to be restored.

We need to revolt on this. Can we file a case against all those who are spreading such jokes.

Please find at the end a list of Sardar ( Sikh ) jokes which will give you a good idea about my communication above I shall wait for your comments & the level of commitments on this, Maybe I remain alone on this project but I will still move on with full spirits because GURUJI is always with me. ( I love Him)

At the same time I am sorry to take your time for something which may not be important according to you ( like many other ignorant sikhs of this era). Many Many Congratulations for fixing up your marriage. Guruji bless you with Sikhi Siddak

Love Guru Fateh( sorry for being more aggressive than required)

See below the Jokes which speak clearly what the Khalsa is projected as-

[ADMIN NOTE: No jokes on Sikhs are all

owed here even if it was being used for awareness purpose !

One doesn't need 25+ jokes in one post to prove his/her point. Thanks - 1]

i think we c 2 many offensive jokes on sikhs nowadays, no point in showing us more. remember amanat on zee? a sikh called zakhmi singh? nywyz him n this other guy called tito singh brokes sum bones n blamed eacha otha. they were in hospital n did the jaikara "bolay so nihal, sats sri akal" tried 2 attack each other n then chickned out last minute. thus showin sikhs r weak!!! i jus wanna kill ppl hu portray sikhs as stupid!!!!!!!

its interesting how sum things can lead ppl to the truth and others to anger...amanat on zee was a tv serial where the very 1st episode, the very 1st scene, starts with SATNAAM SRI WAHEGURU...even before i saw maachis, i saw amanat and it set the 1st spark inside me...but its been 6 yrs since i saw it so i guess it did guess messed up later on

Reading through the posts on this topic - its the same thing floating around in the mind of all sikhs -

1. Everybody hates sikh jokes

2. Every body wants to do something

3. But you cant do anything...you will come across people who will make sikh jokes ... and you cant beat the <admin-profanity filter activated> outta everybody !

4. so you take solace - AND CONCLUDE ...

a) LIFE IS BIGGER than all these jokes... and so are sikhs.

B) Most people adore and respect sikhs ...and most of the people making sikh jokes are JERKs ... or people who missed out on soomething basic in their childhood ...i unconsciously put the guys making sikh jokes in a special "dimwit ..uncivil, ill-bred people" category in my brain. And move on ...

agreed 100%!...bollywood does affect the sikh youths a LOT nowdays....including myself!...i hate the fact that it affects me..n i'm tryin to control it n all...listening to more kirtan rather than hindi songs....n it seems to work...well..i guess itz just self control sumtimes... blush.gif

hmmm.... i respect your concern bhaji nonihal ji, but did not understand the list of 25+ jokes part . and I am glad that you finally wrote something of your own lol :)

Youth is the future of every kaum. If we have unity, we can achive anything with Guru Ji's kirpa. Punjabis who wear turban and uncut beard, but drink heavily and do all kind of dirty stuff played major role in polluting the image the Sikhs worldwide. There is no way we can go back and fix the mistakes of the people in the past. What we can do is, save our new generation. Our parents or other peolple who pollute the image of Sikhi will die in the coming years. But the damage they have done to Sikhi will be there and the coming generations have to bare it, as we are doing. We should try to improve ourselves and stay away from these things. A day will come when these peole will feel ashamed who make jokes about us and laugh on us because there won't be any Sikh that they are referring to in their jokes. These jokes will be useless at that time. We cannot stop ppl from tellings sardar jokes or stop them from laughin on us, but instead, we can work hard to make these jokes useless and these ppl will feel ashamed and jealous of Sikhs. When non-indian ppl from other religions adop Sikhi, the joke tellers would feel something that we are making jokes on sardars, but these educated non-indian ppl are becoming sardars and then they will think what is so special in Sikhi...

We have become a good example of a Sikh and the ppl around us would get inspired. <

br>A think just came in my mind. When I go to shcool, there is a churn in the way, and there is a message board facing both sides of the road and everyday it has written on it. I remember this one message that I read when I was going to Gurdwara on Sunday: "Many People Want to Serve God, But Most of Them as Advisors."

Then I looked into myself. It was 100% true on my part. Few weeks ago, I felt sooo down and betrayed and when I passed this chruch, the message was: "Love Never Fails."

bhul chuk di khima...

JSingh Posted on Feb 22 2004, 09:32 PM

A day will come when these peole will feel ashamed who make jokes about us and laugh on us because there won't be any Sikh that they are referring to in their jokes. These jokes will be useless at that time. We cannot stop ppl from tellings sardar jokes or stop them from laughin on us, but instead, we can work hard to make these jokes useless and these ppl will feel ashamed and jealous of Sikhs.
very well said jaswant veere ^_^ ...but what will u do about those indians who don't wanna accept the truth/fact about the glorious history of Sikhs? in my case, my article on Sikhs got rejected by the indian students association at my university, and today it has been exactly 4 months (october 22 2003) since i have started supporting Khalistan since all the truth about slavery made total sense to me after that happened...what can we do about such people who have such a fragile self esteem that it becomes intimidating for them to accept the truth, the facts? shud we then force it down their throat? many indians WILL stop cracking sardar jokes, many others will NEVER...and i hope that those who dont stop themselves become targets of mockery pray.gif