Real Estate In Punjab - Best Places To Invest 20k Usd Residential Plot

LifeIsBeautiful

Hi Everyone,

Name your best places in Place, where its wise to invest in, I am looking at a lost for roughly 20k USD = roughly 8 lakh - I know thats not a lot of anything, but seriously wanted to buy a piece of the homeland, looking for wise places to invest. Hopefully somewhere in the Malwa area, as I am Malwai. Like in either Ludhiana district or somewhere else, if you have any suggestions, please let me know!

Life Is Beautiful

• 2 weeks later...

Anandpur Sahib!! :s

Land Ccheaper than rest of Punjab. The boom in prices hasnt gone up there....YET. Mountains all around with forests.. quite beutiful . Also the water there is the highest in all of punjab. If you were to dig a well the water is like 50 feet from the surface where as in other places in punjab the water is 500 feet from the surface.

But the best part is you living in Guru Ji's Valley rolleyes.gif

I was talking to my parents about the same thing. They're saying now is a really good time to buy property as prices will go up.

The best places at the moment are around Amritsar, the area around darbaar saaheb is expanding fast and the closer to darbar sahib the better, what other better place could there be, besides anandpur sahib.

The only problem with buying property in India is there is a risk of it being taken over and you have to have people there who will look after your property and make sure no-one is taking over it or building anything on it, make sure you have all the legal papers and everything you need, thats the only problem with buying property there and you living here, but its profitable none the less.

I'm also looking to buy property either in and around darbaar sahib or anandpur sahib.

• 4 months later...
Hi Everyone,

Name your best places in Place, where its wise to invest in, I am looking at a lost for roughly 20k USD = roughly 8 lakh - I know thats not a lot of anything, but seriously wanted to buy a piece of the homeland, looking for wise places to invest. Hopefully somewhere in the Malwa area, as I am Malwai. Like in either Ludhiana district or somewhere else, if you have any suggestions, please let me know!

Life Is Beautiful

Though best place to buy property now is Close to Chandigarh ie derabassi-mohali belt as airport is coming up But as someone rightly pointed out. Buying a land in middle of nowhere is vary dangerous as people take over it.Though Punjab is govt is try making NRI related courts & police stations. Also nothing will come for 8 lakhs money in that area.

Minimum get in hand 50 lakhs before thinking to buy flat or small piece of land in that belt

if possible try Anandpur sahib as it is indeed best place especially with university is coming up ( Guru granth sahib university) It is expected to deal in many sciences related subjects such a nanotech etc . Also mohali airport to anandpur sahib should be 1 hour drive

Only point to make sure is that you have buy a property from genuine client. Perhaps try involve some good lawyer when buying a property if in doubt.

Recently I went to see new villas( 800 sq feet, 3 story independent) being built in mohali. Each starting from 1 crore+.The area looks impressive. Big shopping malls, golf course Schools are on that area plan. I think private planner, developer from dubai are coming

In mohali to develop the area.

:) )))) Bhai sahib ji, Wahe guru ji ka khalsa, Wahe guru ji ki fateh

charn saran gur aike pendha jaae chal

Satgur kote pendha aagay hoye laate hai.

Bhai sahib ji,

you will be happy to hear that, I own 10 to 12 merlas plot in Anand pur

sahib. My house is just beside takhet shri kes garrh sahib. It is only three minutes

walk from there. House is not complete.It has only two bedrooms and kitchen,

latrine. it needs some repair, because nobody lives there. For more details please

contact me.

Bhai sahib ji,

sahib. My house is just beside takhet shri kes garrh sahib. It is only three minutes

latrine. it needs some repair, because nobody lives there. For more details please

contact me.

WJKK WJKF

Gurji ki mer dai naal, I purchased a 7000 sqft plot for 20 lakh in Raikot. I am going to hold it for a while, and will sell half of it in 10 years. It is facing Daali Sahiab - ganga sagar gurdwara in Raikot.

If anyone has any other suggestions for property let me know.

WJKK WJKF

• 2 months later...

I have own a plot in Anandpur Sahib. I want to sell this plot. Do let me know or call me if you or anybody in your link is willing to purchase it.

You can contact me at +91-94630-30996 or email me at krishan.babbar@gmail.com

Bhai sahib ji,

contact me.

WJKK WJKF

Gurji ki mer dai naal, I purchased a 7000 sqft plot for 20 lakh in Raikot. I am going to hold it for a while, and will sell half of it in 10 years. It is facing Daali Sahiab - ganga sagar gurdwara in Raikot.

If anyone has any other suggestions for property let me know.

WJKK WJKF