Exposé : Hindu Infiltration Of Sikh Institutions At The Highest Levels

nanosecond

when in Rome, do as the Romans do. When in India, do as the Hindus do.

Simple as that.

After the creation of Pakistan, Muslims said become Muslim or get out. After the creation of Hindustan, Hindus said, welcome to our country, your Hindu now.

peace.

So true. The worse thing about this is that most Sikhs are doing nothing about it or just simply accepting this.

its a good thing you did something about it, or else we would have been screwed... rolleyes.gif

Oh, I would have done something about it, but the thing is that I am not a sikh according to people here on this website. So there is no need for me to get involved with this issue. :)

Babas in court cases [Nanaksar], marrying 26 year old ladies, Pardans drinking liqour while driving, hukamnamas created to hold their seats, babas making taweets and seling it to common people, nirankaris, nanaksaris, dera saucha sauda oh my, Gurdwara pardans making gurdwaras to sell off the real estate they own beside it [Dukh Niwaran Pardan], gurdwara court cases, Balwant Gill and his statements for the entire sikh community, babas involved with bribery, and making deras, and babas selling liqour licenses.

The list goes on and on.. I can go further, I just wonder is ther eany point in even being involved in these groups, in fact is it even wise to be involved in gurdwaras in general.

Guru Nanak Dev fought against all this BS, unfortuantely I think pretty much our religion these days is all about it. I know these are negative words, but I just felt I had to bring it up, because this video hit a nerve with me.

oh my waheguru , waheguru .. those pics must be the stupidest thing in the world.