Malkit Singh

Azaad

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think all punjabis should be banned from using kuar or singh in their name only amritdharis can use it. Inf act all punjabis shouls be banned from gurdwaras, i would rather see aany other race person then a punjabi. I don't not hate punjabis but i resent them. Their just stupid. Why? Because guru gobind singh ji maharaj sacrificed so much but, these idiotic punjabis can't get it. Bottom line Malkit is a pervert and a L.gif !! and should remove singh from his name. And all the kharkoos did right by killing those stupids who promot e beer and singing about girls on the gurur land. THose singers should watch their mouth before they speak or the kharkoos from pakistan will come and blow their heads off.

lol for a second there I thought you were being sarcastic

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, my comments on this topic as a whole (not that any1 cares) :

After finished reading half the posts i Gave up - too much time is needed 2 actually read it all - and frankly i got better things to do blush.gif . That being said, this thread was good in a way because I realised that the people i was somewhat prejudiced about (eg: Sarpanch) proved that my thoughts about them were wrong; That their views are more.. - dare i say - rational. personally, i thought he would agree with the posts! So yeah, this thread helped me differentiate between the more rational khalistanis agaisnt the.. *keeps his mouth shut*

Anywho, challi janda.. people (who are starting to sound blatently wrong) will continue to write essays, picking on individual points (especially when it doesnt make sense to.. but hey it looks good on their forum CV) .. mm

That's all i think.. lol..

:)

thm manz who killed pub ownerz & ruined weddingz totaly mashed up da movement,whts killin da boss of da local lpub gna do?get u Khalistan?

sorry buh if Khalistan is gna be talibanstan i dnt wnt it

LOL what pubs are you talking about in Panjab? For guys who claim to be Khalistani you sure as hell dont know your history. If anything its people like you who didnt have a clue as to what was going on that messed up the movement.

why the heck are you guys discussing killings involving pubs, and about the movement.

thats tollay off topic.

its people like malkit, who promote the wrong idea, that the movement has been shut down in the first place.

its peolpe like the indian gov. that messed up the movement.

its our currupt leaders that messed up the movement.

its punjab police that messed up the movement.

And all the kharkoos did right by killing those stupids who promot e beer and singing about girls on the gurur land. THose singers should watch their mouth before they speak or the kharkoos from pakistan will come and blow their heads off.

...and what is the difference between this thinking and that of the Taleban?

Who actually thinks it is a good idea for Sikhs to have a fundamentalist country? With certain backwards views I've seen pushed on this thread, maybe God saved us by making sure we never got a country run by dumbos?

They certainly don't resonate with what i thought Khalistan may be like. In the Khalsitan pushed by the pindus, would folk singers be getting publically punished there? Would there be a group of Amritdharis roaming around like the SS in Nazi Germany making sure no one was thinking like they shouldn't be?

Would people be drinking in secret places like in prohibition USA?

What dumb pindus you are! Read a wide variety of books to save yourselves please. The thought of people like you running anything, let alone a country is comic.

This is why politics and religion should never mix at all.

Now is that a political sentiment or religious sentiment or mixed? :s

Religion that can't mix with politics is false religion. Politics that can't mix with religion is false politics.

Your sentiment comes from backgrounds where faith is a problem because it claims exclusivity to a spiritual truth. The solution for those people was to seek true religion, but instead, they said "don't mix religion and politics". An exclusive approach to religion is akin to clerical fascism by Sikh standards.

This means that 95% of "believers" will have to modify the traditional messages of their faith.

Conclusion: In reality, politics and religion are NEVER independent of one another.

Tying into this topic, you should discuss HOW politics should mix with faith.