Why Khalistan?

guptveer1469

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think we will achieve Khalistan when these anti-panthic people and anti-sikhs are alive? NO! All of these are gonna die, and the rest be killed in the 4th ghallughara! so by the end of 4th ghallughara, not much people will be alive.. just as guru nanak dev ji said something wid "barah koh te ek diva...."...

i have never heard of the term ghallughara before, please could you tell me what this is?

Right... But do you think with the government we will be able to achieve this all?? No instead the Indian Agencies are giving drugs openly to Sikh Youth to get them away from Sikhi... Punjab Police arresting any innocent Gursikh. So we need Khalistan, to stop everything you mentioned.

paaji, i am saying that we dont need the government to help us tackle these problems in punjab:

Alcoholism, Drug addiction, infoetacide, anti sikh sects,poverty, aids, lack of amritdhari youth, poor maintenance of historical gurdvaras, overuse of poisonous pesticides polluting punjabs drinking water, unemployment, suicide

sikh organisations should tackle these issues, i think it is arrogant to say we are helpless with the present government to tackle these problems, so lets forget about them and just use all of our people and resources to fight for khalistan instead.

I have a relative who goes to punjab every year with a group of doctors and provides free cataract and eye operations. The government doesnt arrest or stop him and say "go away, you cant help the sikhs in punjab"

I have a friend who is leaving the uk to go to live in punjab and do parchaar of sikhi with baba ranjit singhs jatha. The government arent going to arrest him and say, "oi you cant spread sikhi in punjab."

I hope you see the point i am trying to make, yes maybe the government arent doing much to help people in punjab, but whats stopping us from trying to better ourselves?..nothing! Therefore we dont need khalistan to tackle these problems.

One Gursikh is equal to 125,000. Indian Army has 2.5 million (reserve: 1.3 million, active: 1.2 million), and I have complete faith in Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj, so with a force of only 20 Gursikhs who keep full rehit are enough to take on the Indian Army. See for example during Operation Blue Star, there where 237 fighting gursikhs. And on the other side there were 100,000. On Singhs side casualties were 207 and army's side there were between 3700 - 4000 killed and double as much injured. That means the death casualties were 19 times higher in the Army. So average each Singh killed 16 army men And kindly note that the Singhs were badly ecquiped with light machine guns, some assault rifles and ?2-3? rocket launchers. So that means to kill whole Indian Army we need just 156150 Gursikhs. I know its difficult, but who says that there is not a single soldiers alive in the defeated side. So whenever we are going to fight, we would have better weapons, for sure and much more men. Conclusion: We are Sikhs, we are never afraid of anyone, even if the other side is 100,000 bigger than us, we are like lions in a battle field, even the bravest of the brave become sheeps in front of us (this is nothing like pride but the truth).

Firstly i would like to say that i have the utmost respect for all of our great shaheeds who fought during the 70s-90s. they were true gurmukhs who gave their lives for sikhi.

i also have full faith in the power of gurbani, and i agree that the power of a true gurmukh cant be rivalled.

i do doubt however that there are many true gurmukhs alive nowadays, who have such ability to fight 250000 armed with a vast range of weoponry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Army#Equipment

A Preacher of Sikhi is called a Terrorist (Sant Ji), so how do you think anyone is going to do parchar?

So we need a country to flourish - Khalistan. Even Guru Gobind SIngh Ji Maharaj have said ""Raj Bina Nahin Dharam Chale Hain, Dharam Bina Sab Dalle Malle Hain".

Answered above, parchaar of sikhi is not being stopped. Baba ranjit singh dhadrianwale is proof, 2000 people a day take amrit from his divans.

I will never question guruji, khalsa raj will happen but only when guruji gives it, so we shouldnt be wasting our resources fighting for it, instead we should tackle the problems i highlighted.

anyways i think we will have to agree to disagree, once i again i have not intended to offend you, i just dont feel that khalistan is our priority right now

vjkk vjkf

Don't take offence sir, but first you need to have atleast 'some' basic knowledge about Sikh History. Check out Chhota/Pehla Ghallughara, Wadda/Duja Ghallugara, Teeja Ghalughara / Khalistani Hathyarbandh Sangarsh and the fourth one is going to come, when a charismatic leader will arise and re-start the Khalistan movement.

In short:

Chota Ghalughara - 1746 - Diwan Lakhpat Rai avenging death of his brother - 10,000 Sikhs Martyred

Wadda Ghalughara - 1762 - Battle with Ahmed Shah Abdali - 31,000 Sikhs Martyred (20,000 Singhnis and Kids & 11,000 Singhs)

Teeja Ghalughara - 1947 - present - Fights for Punjabi Suba, Operation Blue Star, Movement Crushed, Reviving Movement... - 1,000,000 Sikhs

So in these 3 Ghallugharas around 1,041,000 Sikhs were martyred.

And I have already seen how the Sikhs of Ranjit Singh are... Those pics on panthic weekly werent fake...

U maybe have forgotten the fact that when Bhai Hawara was arrested, more than 50 other Gursikhs were arrested... And recent case of arrested 'BKI terrorists' proves that Punjab Police is still targetting Sikh people. So how can we flourish in such circumstances....

why khalistan? My question to ppl in the west in country's like canada and england and please don't take offence to this is if you want khalistan so bad then why not go to india and fight for it, you got muslims and tamils fighting for what they beleive even christians but why not khalistanis?

Secondly how would khlaistan survive economically especially when the sikh community basically has no proper leadership, drug addictions amongst youth is 50% in punjab.

All this time and energy wasted for a lost cause called khalistani, all that energy could of bin used to get justice for 84 victims and bring the punjab police to justice.

lma²o

WTH?? do u think that we wil get justice with this akali or bjp or congress government... we need our own govt

but do u think i wont fight

I WILL FIGHT

write it on a paper

but i need some 10 yrs to get mature and build my naam simran knowledge etc

• 2 weeks later...