Kinda Ate Meat Accidentally

Guest worried

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LoveYouAll

lol, and how can u call sumthing Guroo da langar, if it isnt made my Guroo dey Sikh?

Langar means equality in the sense that all people sit together and eat, but whats special about Langar is that it should be rehatdhari people who make it, and this doesnt mean any old amritdharis either (i.e. the ones who have no love and bani inside) I know mone can be spiritual but Gursikhs are Guroo Sahibs representatives, it is their duty to do his seva.

People shouldnt chat when they make it either and this applies to both amritdharis and non-amritdharis, should be doing simran or bani constantly instead.

Langar this way has spiritual power and the amritdhari Gursikhs naam and bani is passed on into it.

I disagree with that. So does she not think gurbaaNee or naam is just as powerful? Its on the discretion of the punj pyaare if they give you choola when you pesh or take amrit again. You shouldn't say it can CRACK your soul, amrit has nothing but good side effects, saying amrit has negative side effects she has definately not understood its potential.

Singh, I don't think she was saying Amrit can have negative affects.. I THINK the point of that post was sayin if people continue to 're-take' Amrit over and over again for small things (not saying this is or is not a small thing - just saying in general), they might lose the real importance of Amrit, and can 'lose its significance' so to speak..

I think when she said 'must clean our souls wit Amrit everyday' she was talkin about with Naam and Banee -- "Bhareai Mat Papaa Kai Sang, Oh Dhopai Navai Kai Rang".

Strictly speaking this is a kureith so one must come in front of the panj pyar and explained what happen and see what guru sahib hukam is.

If we drank an sort of intoxitics this is a kureith same with meat.

Please lets not go off the topic and try to help.