Friendships

Big_Tera

WJKK WJKF

I don't mean to express religious hatred but everyones heard of the kaur to khan campain and one of the point of the islamic religion that concerns me is that they are allowed to lie if it is to another religion, so then even in court when puttin their hand one their "Holy Koran" they are allowed to lie...what does that say about them... don't you think that yh u can be their friend but they can be very false to you

And neways its always been sed that you should stick with your own type of sangat... people that are gonna encourage you to most importantly jap naam.

bhul chuck maaf

not everybody. I've never head of this Kaur to Khan campaign

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

let me tell you about a muslim, my FRIEND. when i was at school.

never let me touch a cigerette, or he would knock me out, yet he used to smoke himself.

somtimes when people made jokes at my pagh and asked stupid questions, the very own sikh ppl used to laugh while he used to anwer the questions for me.

but back in them days i thaught what a EDIT he was, but now i reilised how more of a friend he was to me than my own kind of people. who sat back and had a gppd laugh of the jokes people made of my dastar.

You shouldn't be looking at religion when making friends, you should be looking at the quality of character and similarity in ideals. I've got more than a couple of friends that aren't Sikh, and I find it hard to believe that in the West you can get by with just Sikh friends. Like Mehtab said, there's basket cases in every group. If you honestly believe that all Muslims are out to get Sikhs, then you are indeed discriminating against them, and no doubt other groups.