Bhai Sukha Singhs Talk From Last Nights Kirtan Darbar

Fully agree with the speech and also what Bhai Sahib Ji has said regarding clearng Sukha Singhs links up,he has been seen with certain groups which conflict with what he said in his speech, ie: namdharis,and and niddarites.

Would be good if he cleared the confusion up

Any suggestions for how he should - maybe you should talk to Bhai Sahib face to face to clear up ure misconceptions.

Although bhai sahib clearly commented on Guru Granth Sahib Ji's nindaks - which includes namdharis.

And Bhai Sahib Ji talked about how alcohol etc was wrong which is blatantly against niddar the giddar's beliefs.

Niddar the giddar did nindiyaa of Sant Jarnail Singh Ji - but Sukha Singh stated clearly his love and admiration for Sant Ji.

Thank you SaRpAnCh for reaffirming what the important point is. hear since it is a very important point. We only need to look back to last week when Proj Darshan Singh was highly respected and now because of his views on Dasam Granth are public he is not allowed on stages. In the same respect if we have clarity around Bhai Suka Singh's affiliations now it may prevent problems in the future.

wakeupsingho I am not reffering to Niddar Singh at all since he is now a noboby. I reffer to all those people who call themselves nihang but who I call 'uk men in blue' since they do not follow nihang maryada.

Niddar the Giddar preaches that Gursikhs can remove their hairs.

Sukha Singh has openly stated that Gursikhs must keep Sikh Sidak with their Kesh intact.

I have asked Bhai Suka Singh about bibia and laser removal of hair on thier face and he refused to comment so his stance is unknown.

Niddar the Giddar says its ok to have sex outside marriage.

Sukha Singh says that adultery is wrong.

That may be true but when I asked him about amritdhari having a b/f or g/f he refused to comment

As far as Sukha Singh being a jathedar - he is a farladhari singh which is a very highly respected thing amonst Nihang Singh - farla is not given out to just anybody

Manpreet Singh also had a farla now he has cut his kesh and is back on drugs; BUT the question was is he the Jathedar of the 'UK men in blue' since the ones I have spoken with have said he is, hence why he attends all of their functions.

he took amrit from GURDWARA HARIEBELA SAHIB which is the head quarters of Shaheedi Missal Tarna Dal Hariabelaa.

If that is true why does re refer to himself as Baba Sukha Singh International Gurmat Parcharak Shromani Panth Akali Budha Dal if he is aligned to Hariebela?

khalistan_zindabaad well done on raising the issue of comparisons with Saint Ji. Bhai Sukha Singh is no way at that level yet, but Guru Sahib do bakash that he gets there.

A Gursikhs spreads love and message of Gurbani far and wide. Yeah, he might chat to Naamdharis n such, what does that mean? He is anti-panthic? Some of u lot r reli thick. Let him go out and do parchaar wherever he can. What is so bad with him meeting naamdharis etc? What, do u think they will brain wash him?! From wot i know of Sukhaa Singh personally, he is a strong character and no nangs n the like could twist him their way now. If anything, he can bring them closer to Guru Jee and get them away from the Nidhaar dude. Maybe u lot shud think outside the box a little.

1) I have asked Bhai Suka Singh about bibia and laser removal of hair on thier face and he told me Gurmukh Rom Rom Har Dhiaave and explained to me about how we cannot cut even one of our roms

2) I also asked Sukha Singh about bfs and gfs and he told me out right that relationships before marriage are wrong.

We can argue my word against yours but I actually got answers from Sukha Singh.

3) "he took amrit from GURDWARA HARIEBELA SAHIB which is the head quarters of Shaheedi Missal Tarna Dal Hariabelaa.

If that is true why does re refer to himself as Baba Sukha Singh International Gurmat Parcharak Shromani Panth Akali Budha Dal if he is aligned to Hariebela?"

He has NOWHERE EVER called himself BABA - firstly to clear that up

Secondly His Farla was given to him by Budha Dal as only they have the right to administer this bakshish and both the Budha Dal and Tarna Dal acknowledge Bhai Sahib as Parchaaarak of Gurmat.

Bhai Sahib Ji's farla unlike manpreets was earned by doing seva of a very Elderly Singh with a VERY high avasthaa who was a sevak of Baba Sahib Singh Ji Kaladhari on of the past Jathedars of Budha Dal.

Hence Bhai Sahib Ji's affiliation to Budha Dal.

4) As far as the 'UK men in blue' are concerned Bhai Sahib has never claimed to be a jathedar of the nangs. Everybody knows the nangs are all aligned with Niddar the Giddar and not Bhai Sukha Singh Ji. Again I would ask you to direct these questions to Sukha Singh himself...

When I asked Sukha Singh if he was Jathedar - he said 'I'm a humble servant of the Guru Khalsa Panth'

When I asked Bhai Sahib Ji about nangs he told me 'Only those Singhs who stick to the rehat (as prescribed in the Budha Dal and Tarna Dal rehat maryadas) and are ready to give their heads at any time for the sake o the Guru Khalsa Panth are to be considered Nihang Singhs'

You can clearly read in the Budha Dal and Tarnal Dal rehats in the beginning of the Gutka Sahib the Budha Dal rehat says that YOU CANNOT CUT EVEN ONE ROM - It also clears up misconceptions put around by Niddar the Giddar about amritvela, nitnem, adultery and other topics...

No-one is saying he is Sant Jarnail Singh - simply using the example to make a point.

Again I do ardas for the Chardi kala of this Gursikh and hope he carries on the wikid parchaar.

From time to time i go see some of my old friends who drink and smoke weed, i also have radha swamis in my family which i see daily. This must mean im a secretely plotting to bring radha swami agenda into the panth. Everyone watch out for me!

lol no point in posting rumours about Sukha Singh, ANYONE got doubts, ask him directly guys, all these comments by 'bhai sahib' and others, if theres doubts ask him, he will welcome you with both arms, he shows only pyar, no negivity or hatred or judgement. hence why (if he does) have links with people you may disagree with. From what I know, he is trying his best to bring the panth together, wether thats talking to 'nangs', talking to naamdharis, taksalis, akjs wat eva!

The speech clearly indicates he is out there to reunite the panth, dont push him back!

Thank you SaRpAnCh for reaffirming what the important point is. hear since it is a very important point. We only need to look back to last week when Proj Darshan Singh was highly respected and now because of his views on Dasam Granth are public he is not allowed on stages. In the same respect if we have clarity around Bhai Suka Singh's affiliations now it may prevent problems in the future.

wakeupsingho I am not reffering to Niddar Singh at all since he is now a noboby. I reffer to all those people who call themselves nihang but who I call 'uk men in blue' since they do not follow nihang maryada.

Niddar the Giddar preaches that Gursikhs can remove their hairs.

Sukha Singh has openly stated that Gursikhs must keep Sikh Sidak with their Kesh intact.

I have asked Bhai Suka Singh about bibia and laser removal of hair on thier face and he refused to comment so his stance is unknown.

Niddar the Giddar says its ok to have sex outside marriage.

Sukha Singh says that adultery is wrong.

That may be true but when I asked him about amritdhari having a b/f or g/f he refused to comment

As far as Sukha Singh being a jathedar - he is a farladhari singh which is a very highly respected thing amonst Nihang Singh - farla is not given out to just anybody

Manpreet Singh also had a farla now he has cut his kesh and is back on drugs; BUT the question was is he the Jathedar of the 'UK men in blue' since the ones I have spoken with have said he is, hence why he attends all of their functions.

he took amrit from GURDWARA HARIEBELA SAHIB which is the head quarters of Shaheedi Missal Tarna Dal Hariabelaa.

If that is true why does re refer to himself as Baba Sukha Singh International Gurmat Parcharak Shromani Panth Akali Budha Dal if he is aligned to Hariebela?

khalistan_zindabaad well done on raising the issue of comparisons with Saint Ji. Bhai Sukha Singh is no way at that level yet, but Guru Sahib do bakash that he gets there.

May Akaal save us all...we've been given the gift of katha, and like spoiled children, we threw it out the window, broke it into a million pieces, and demanded something better. Sat Kartar.

First of all, sorry for my bluntness.

1. I, being a bibi, asked him as well about removing hair. He clearly stated, a few times as well because it takes me a while to catch on, that it is blatantly wrong to remove hair, any kind of it, doesn't matter where it's growing. And there's not much more to it than that. If you doubt that, then let's ask him why he keeps his hair? If it's OBVIOUSLY not important to him, and it's just so much easier to live without hair, let's go and ask him why he doesn't just shave his head?

I bet the thought alone would kill him. I don't understand where people get such crazy ideas.

2. Again, another question that was asked. He said a big hells no to that - You know, I've noticed that he's refused to comment to a lot of your questions, but from what I've seen, he has no problem answering anyone else. You think maybe, just maybe, your hostility might have drowned out his answers?

The fact of the matter is, just kind of inferring from your tone here on this site, that you have some preconceived notions of Bhai Sahib Sukha Singh Ji, and it wouldn't have mattered what he said during your little conversation together, you probably wouldn't have heard a damn thing. Just a guess though.

3. Well I don't know Manpreet Singh personally so I can't say anything about a man I don't know - but I will ask: How can a person without a farla, be a Jathedar? Kinda defeats the purpose of the farla in the first place! And i haven't seen Bhai Sahib Ji (not referring to you) walking around with a jatha, or being the head of any dal. He calls himself a sevadar, and well, that's all there is to say about that.

Be careful what you hear on the vine tree. It's passed through many branches, and it's rarely ever the truth.

4. Now this comment about Singh Sahib referring to himself as Baba just makes me want to throw up. I actually did call him Baba Ji once, because it's the title given to farladhari Singhs, and he got quite upset. He said to me, "Please don't call me Baba. I'm your younger brother." Any wannabe baba on the planet would have said "You didn't say Baba loud enough." Now looking at the tone and the nature of his response to calling him Baba, I'm going to conclude that he doesn't refer to himself as Baba.

If you go onto hukam.sikhnet.com (which you should do daily, as we all need some Gurbani in our nasty manmukh lives), you'll see that he's referred to as Sukha Singh Nihang. Now unless the words Baba Sukha Singh International Gurmat Parcharak Shromani Panth Akali Budha Dal are written in white font and I can't see them, I'm going to assume that he's just referred to as Sukha Singh Nihang. Same with www.rajkaregakhalsa.net, sikhroots.com, and many other multimedia websites. The farthest anyone has ever gone to label him is "Bhai Sukha Singh". Hardly the title of a Baba.

People who have respect for him, more than you or I would ever give any gursikh because of our stupid thinking, can call him all the things they want. Baba Ji, Mahakaal Ji, Jathedar Ji. Titles that are rightfully given to a farladhari Singh. But he has, and he most likely always will, refer to himself as Sukha Singh. And you can hear him say it himself in the katha.

It's so amazing because this thread has PROVEN how much we need katha like this. Man it hasn't even been a week yet, and there's already a craziness spreading that Bhai Sukha Singh Ji is ok with alcohol, drugs, cutting hair, and all sorts of nastiness.

Now I'm asking you: HAVE YOU EVEN LISTENED TO THE KATHA?!!? Seriously. I understand that it was quite long, but come on guy - if you have time for all your other craziness, you can devote and hour to this. If he was ok with cutting hair, why would he waste time sitting on stage and telling people they should keep their hair?

What kind of sense do we make? Why do we try to rationalize the Khalsa Spirit? WHY? WHY? WHY?

If this is my Khalsa, the Khalsa that slanders gursikhs and Gurbani and Akaal knows what else - this is a Khalsa I have no intention of being part of.

Sorry.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh. His Khalsa. His Fateh. And we have no right on this Earth to try and mess that up.