Strange Preachers

one singh ji come to our Gurdwara sahib every tuesday for katha. what he saying is chopayi sahib is not a bani .dont know why people read it while amrit sanchar. i asked him that singh ji we recite 5 baniz in amrit sanchar if chopayi sahib is not the bani then which is the other bani that u recite in amrit sanchar . he said its the other chopayi (pranvo ad ekankara, jal thal mahial kio pasara.)

but when he did katha he said guru ji know all thats in ur heart and give parman of ghat ghat ke antar ki janat .. i said bhai sahib u said its not bani then why u giving parman from it . he said nothin wrong in givin parman from it... when i question him ki why u recite this bani in rehraas sahib that singh said its hukum of panth .. and for me hukum of panth matters a lot ..

these so called preacher . tried to be smart . but they forget that sehas sayanpa lakh hoye ta ik na chale naal . When panth give hukum against kala afgana and ghaga ..then these people said oh we dont follow it coz jathedar is crupt . ha what a hell man.. i think these so called phd. and professers who said we have read alot about sikhi we have done phd on it ...then answer for them is

bhai je gadhe te kitaban ladd daiye .. tan oh giyani ni bann janda ... tongue.gif .

chalo thoda tan rabb hi rakha .....

Hanji Singh ji i m tryin to set a gurbani vichar .. with singh and will also shoot it . there are sum singhs here ... but the prob is if he acpt this gurbani vichar or not ...when eva he he saw us or sum singhs in dumalla.he change his tone ..lol

Whats his name? And what area is he doing his bakwas in at the moment? It aint that tall sikh missionary college guy is it? If its him he nearly got battered at a gurdwara in the Midlands a while ago.

if you know the gurdwara committee then tell them that he does parchar that is anti sikhi and anti nitnem etc, if they dont listen to you then they are part of the problem as well. people like this need to be taken off the gurdwara stages and not allowed to utter their filth.

This particular missionary guy went around on stages saying how there were no such things as bhoot preth etc, but when sant jagjit singh ji were sitting in front of him and the question was put to sant jagjit singh (who said of course they exist and went on to explain about them) he didnt even let out a single squeek.

these people just speak their bakwas trying to confuse the sangat.

guru fateh ji

i have hd some confusion about this too

in my gutka it has the pranvo ad ikankara as chaupai

so i have spent so much time in confusion

for so many years ive done both just in case n i wonder which one it is

they re spelled the say wy too matlab th epunjabi akkhars in chaupai are the same?

Whats his name? And what area is he doing his bakwas in at the moment? It aint that tall sikh missionary college guy is it? If its him he nearly got battered at a gurdwara in the Midlands a while ago.

His name is Bhai Amarjeet Singh he is teacher of Missionry college ..lol..Actully he is buzurg around 50+ thas why i m not sayin anythin . Our Gurd. President call himself Taksali singh but he is not takin any action coz he love his post .. He is totaly crupt..we didnt expect anything from him..our image in some of our is like terrorist... they think if we wear bana or dumalla then we are Khadkoo ..lol .. anyways we dont care what they think ..

If we take any action against this singh then sangat will come in front to save him. even once we caught one bibi disrespecting Guru Sahib in akhand path sahib ... we capture everything in cam but when we come in sangat to show this tape .. some bibian come in front and start shouting ...that you can disrespect a bibi ..bibi di izzat hundi aa tusi uss di izzat kharab karo ..when i say ki Guru Sahib di izat koi izat nahi ...bibi guru ton upar ho gayi .then they said we dont wana say anythin to u . the prob is some some bibiyan and veer who were mohri of Gurudwara sahib ..dont know whats in mind of these people why do they have so choti soch .. there are lots of topic like this .. i m not doin anything which create scene ..coz most of people around are hindu samaj ..and i dont want they say ..dekho sardar apas ch ladd rahe aa ... but Sangat dil andar ton tut chukya ... let seee Guru ji will show a rite way..

• 3 weeks later...

if you know the gurdwara committee then tell them that he does parchar that is anti sikhi and anti nitnem etc, if they dont listen to you then they are part of the problem as well. people like this need to be taken off the gurdwara stages and not allowed to utter their filth.

This particular missionary guy went around on stages saying how there were no such things as bhoot preth etc, but when sant jagjit singh ji were sitting in front of him and the question was put to sant jagjit singh (who said of course they exist and went on to explain about them) he didnt even let out a single squeek.

these people just speak their bakwas trying to confuse the sangat.

Farida bhoori da Bhalla kar, gussa man na handai GGS Kabir jee Slok. Who is better the khata vachik who speaks bakwash or the one waving around his fists because he dont have the intelligence to do veechar? In India people are making so much money robbing people because they say have ghosts and spirits in their homes, simple minded people give all their earnings. Maybe he is saying that Sikhs dont have time for ghosts only believe in Satguru. Its sad however that people keep confusing the sangat on Dasmesh jees Bani.

guru fateh ji

i have hd some confusion about this too

in my gutka it has the pranvo ad ikankara as chaupai

so i have spent so much time in confusion

for so many years ive done both just in case n i wonder which one it is

they re spelled the say wy too matlab th epunjabi akkhars in chaupai are the same?

My parents were taught from their grandparents that pranno ad ikhankar was the chaupai recited in the morning. The creation of the panthic Sikh rehit maryada standardised what everyone was to recite as chaupai. When the Panthic Sikh Rehit maryada was formed people were all reciting different things. I cant tell you the reasoning of dropping this chaupai, but all I know is that my family and others in our pind used to recite this bani as chaupai in the morning. Maybe depinding on what district of Punjab you lived in, people were doing differnt things? It would be interesting to ask the older generations what they all used to recite just out of interest to see if there is any patterns.