root of islam's view on women

Jassika

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

hmm..i think itz better for us to think abt our own panth n sangat rather than others...it'll just make us more angry n frustrated...concentrate on watz more important...

sorry if i offended anyone...just thought that'll be best to do...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

hmm..i think itz better for us to think abt our own panth n sangat rather than others...it'll just make us more angry n frustrated...concentrate on watz more important...

sorry if i offended anyone...just thought that'll be best to do...

well comparing it isnt bad because thats the only way it can open the eyes of other religions. they dont even have logical arguments against the sikh explanations. a lot of people seem to really respect sikhism once they find out about it but they're too lazy to convert and unready for a change. comparing is pretty powerful though if u look at how many people were inspired by www.whyichosesikhism.com

I stopped going on to a lot of Sikh sites lately, because all of them are just turning into Islam bashing or saying how Muslims are converting everyone.

Open your eyes, a person can join any religion, like there are bad and good elements of every religion. I don't know what more to say, all of this stuff gets annoying.

To everyone, have a good time learning.

I stopped going on to a lot of Sikh sites lately, because all of them are just turning into Islam bashing or saying how Muslims are converting everyone.

Open your eyes, a person can join any religion, like there are bad and good elements of every religion. I don't know what more to say, all of this stuff gets annoying.

To everyone, have a good time learning.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Ghulam Singh

If you want to close your eyes to what is happening in the world then that's your choice. I for one am glad that these things can be openly discussed and Sikhs are becoming aware of how other religion come a poor second when compared to Sikhi

GurFateh

Bikramjit

I feel digusted after I read that.....anyone know if info in that article is accurate?

I was watching a movie review show about some movie on afghanistan. Not much has changed since the US invaded, in fact they have virginity police who stop women and do what ever inspection they please. Quite disgusted with US for not doing what they projected they were going to do.

Sat Sri Akal:

The Qua'ran makes mention that a man can have a maximum of 4 wives. HOWEVER, unlimited number of concubines can be kept (which can either be bought or captured in battle) as they are property. This philosophy was the backbone of validating the harems seen with every Sultan. Also, the requirement of multiple witnesses is present in the Qua'ran as well.

There was even a recent story (past 1-2 years) on NBC that detailed how human slavery is STILL very much in practice in Northern Africa (predominantly Muslim areas). They, being of fairer skin, will routinely raid black African natives and take them for slaves (male and females) as they are a "lower animal" then them.

Unfortunately, another story on NBC detailed a story of a poor woman who was raped by a "higher caste" male in Pakistan. So they assembled a Panchayat of "elders". They, being themselves of the "high caste" raped the poor woman as well. She refused to remain silent and finally (and ONLY after international attention was brought to the case), the male and the Panchayat was locked up.

Topics like this make me realize more and more that this world needs the Khalsa Panth to have a presence in every street corner of the world. And why every woman and man should be Shastardhari. Someone ever tried this, they should leave with at LEAST a trip to the Emergency Room.

hit.gifhit.gifhit.gifhit.gifhit.gif