root of islam's view on women

Jassika

Guest mehtab

u know sometimes when i see the position of some "Sikhs", the hair cut ones and others who either dont follow Sikhi properly, i feel that we need some sorta strictness like muslims :D ...but Gurujee is so full of love that He never forced anyone, and so i feel stupid to think of it that way :@ ...maybe losers like me shud work on improving themselves first before pointing a finger at anyone or judging people and telling them what to do :)

whoa, how come islam is the fastest growing religion in the world?! man, i can't believe an "apostle of God" would say such things as promising his warriors slave women for pleasure, kaam is a manmukh pleasure, just temporary, our Gurus, our Sikhi, teaches us that only God and Truth are eternal, sat Sri Akal, and only love for God is the purest form of pleasure....Sikhi is very unique in that it truly expresses a devotion to God while describing all else as worthless and a waste of time....Sikhi describes the importance of this life on earth, while religions like christianity and islam think about rewards in paradise or heaven. i mean we all say every muslim should be a good muslim and every christian should be a good christian, but is theirv good really GOOD? :T:

I stopped going on to a lot of Sikh sites lately, because all of them are just turning into Islam bashing or saying how Muslims are converting everyone.

Open your eyes, a person can join any religion, like there are bad and good elements of every religion. I don't know what more to say, all of this stuff gets annoying.

To everyone, have a good time learning.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........

sorry ... lol ... veerji got me thinking there.... good and bad elements of religions.... hmmmmmmm..........

I see the good elements of sikhi ... a whole lot of them.... i dont see any bad elements though ........ rolleyes.gif

bhul chuk maph jiO! :e:

Its gr8 that Sikhi is very scientific.But we should not bash other religions.We should rather pay more attention to improve our own Sikhi way of life.We should go ahead and tell other people abt Sikhi.Sikhi is so gr8 that it should be well known all over the world.Continue on the mission of Guru Nanak Dev ji....spread sikhi to every corner of the world.Like our Gurus, we should travel extensively for tellin people abt Sikhi.