Amritsar Busses

Guest vsd

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true ^^^ loll

but be careful of the ppl standing in orange clothes!! LOL

.. they are freaky..... once one helped me with my stuff.. then started wispering to me.. that he wants money ohmy.gif i was like....... erm.. reallly i have none cuz i was travelling alone... and so he left all my stuff in the middle of the airport ohmy.gif so i had to drag my own suitcase lol, he went outside to my mamajee and sed, the girl sed she needs money ohmy.gif WHAT A LIAR!!!!!!

lolll so ye... try to avoid,.... :s

Make sure you agree a fare before you get into the taxi. Don't accept the classic 'Jinni marzi de diyo' (give what you want) as an answer! If you know what else intend to do before going there, like go to a shop or stop to make a phone call then make sure you tell him. As long as you agree the fare then it should be fine.

1. Talk to someone before you go to the taxi drivers to get a rough idea of the fare because once they see a confused desi :s the rates tend to skyrocket.

2. If you don't have too much luggage thn you can also take a "bhoond" (three wheeler). Trust me you'll enjoy that ride.

I am assuming no one is gonna be there to receive you at the airport so be alert and don't leave your belongings unattended. Hope you have a safe trip.

Be very careful about buses/cabs from airports especially at Dehli Airport.

Someone in my door rishtedar went to India few years ago. It was a surprise so he didn't tell his family members to come and pick him up at Dehli Airport. His family assume that he took a cab and got killed. Cos his body has never been found.

Always be careful.