Sikh Girls Raped, Shudii Karan

UKGupt Kaur

vjkk vjkp

i dont think this story has ever been posted on internet before...

Bhai Gurmeet Singh Machaki had a 18 yr old cousin (my father,whose name i cannot put up because he wants 2 go punjab soon)

my father used 2 stay with Sant Jee at darbar sahib. my dad left darbar sahib in may, 2 weeks before the attack.

he was standing at a bus stand in moga on the way home with some other singhs...as there were no night buses they stayed the night..in the morning they were picked up by police...they were tortured....when my dad was in jail a hindu man came to the jail 2 hand out ladoo to celebrate the attack on darbar sahib...my dad and the other singhs got him removed...then some random person...paid my dads bail...my dad was let out...he didnt go home...wat would be the point...the police wud jus pik him up agen and agen till they killed him...so my dad met bhai manvir singh chaheru(1st jathedaar of Khalistan Commando Force) and there were abt 20/25 of dem 2 geva...they formed the KCF that night....my 16 yr old chacha joined them...my dad fought 4 two yrs...the police used 2 cum 2 my dads house...my dad has 3 sisters...one was 17,16 and 14...my grandad sent them 2 relatives houses so they cudnt b harmed...my grandad was tortured in jail....one night...they came home...the police came home...he was about 2 take my older bhua...my greatgrandmother got on her knees...she begged the police 2 tke her instead but not her granddaughters...the police officer left without sayin anything...my dad used 2 stay with his nanake...they were true gursikhs and my dads nana and nani were very nitnemi....they influenced my dad alot....my dad eventually came 2 the uk after being begged by his family....my chacha,gurmeet singh was about 18 then...he was about 2 come 2 the uk and had boarded the plane in delhi... but some one from the pind told the police..he was takin 2 muktsar jail...he was tortured and hung upside down....they wanted details on the rest of KCF...but chacha jee never gave any....as my family are related 2 sant jees family,sant jarnail singh jees brother,,captain harcharn singh jee tried very hard 2 put pressure on the police 2 release him...but he died...the police,told my dads family that a snake had come into the jail but when they got the body,there was no snake bite...his neck had been broken...

vahiguroo....

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before crying Congress do some real research we are not stupid and just randomly mentioning names,there is a very dark underworld here Hindutva,they all had a hand congress,rss,bjp and the rest, some ppl comment RSS helped us 'oh how great', ahem helloooo, they killed the same people they helped,99% killing 1% helping - why ,so they looko good in the eyes of Sikhs, RSS the mother of all parties is more powerful than people think,they change faces all the time they wear a veil,all Sikh partys Mann Bittu and the rest knw this,as well as overseas Sikhs,there is no doubt

Bhai Manmohan Singh of Dal Khalsa explains this like SS Maan has in his videos

(1:50SECS)

*Weapons - same

*Lathis,guns,- RSS,and its sangh parivar hold these camps across India,all of a sudden every killer becomes an expert in the use of these weapons.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JxpAwkN6yPY all explained here

*Congress - all addresses names of Sikhs,party leaders over see attakcs

*Police /army most linked to RSS & Congress and others

*Bajrang Dal - partner of RSS - released the leaflet which I have attached from SikhLionz.com

see leaflet http://sikhlionz.com/rss2.jpg

LEAFLET CALLS FOR SIKH BLOOD AFTER INDIRAS DEATH

*There is countless more evidence including how RSS is with Indian Intelliegence agencies

http://khalistan.net/RSSIndIanIntelligence.html

But that aside as it is a different topic ,we have to show the sangat the video below and show the world what happened the response has been massive 1000 views in two days,most people don;t even knw this took place,but it is our duty to show what happened,so i urge all of the sangat reading this forward the video to all,& reuqest stay on topic if you want to discuss how certain groups were involved there is a topic in the politics section .Thank you & Thank you admin for keeping such an how do i put it 'emotional topic' open

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSxATWBTkY8

Have to disagree with your post, its a well known fact that hindutva supporters have hated and will always hate congress, they killed mahatma gandhi they wanted to kill nehru and they wanted to destroy indira gandhi and called her a <admin-profanity filter activated> and wanted to kill rajiv gandhi after he had india's army attack tamils in sri lanka.

man who led the anti sikh riots was raised by a christian and thats a point hindutva members try making all the time, jagdesh tytler was raised by a christian, he was adopted at a very young age and raised.

Congress it was about power and money and for hindutuva its about creating a talibon style india, but its important for sikhs to know that both congress and hindutva supporters hate eachothers guts and can play an advantage to sikhs in the world of politics.

some of those pics in the "genocide plan" video aint even from 84 (the one with the guys in saffron holding knoves and swords) that pic is from gujrat violence in 02. the comparison with the lathis and guns is ridiculous, there is no proof of Sangh's involvement in 84, the Sangh has usually pressd for the comissions but its been due to congress pressure the commisions have failed. sarpanch seriously man, what are u trying to achieve by saying RSS was involved in 84 and Punjab genocide? its common sense, it was goverment planned and the goverment was Congress!

some of those pics in the "genocide plan" video aint even from 84 (the one with the guys in saffron holding knoves and swords) that pic is from gujrat violence in 02. the comparison with the lathis and guns is ridiculous, there is no proof of Sangh's involvement in 84, the Sangh has usually pressd for the comissions but its been due to congress pressure the commisions have failed. sarpanch seriously man, what are u trying to achieve by saying RSS was involved in 84 and Punjab genocide? its common sense, it was goverment planned and the goverment was Congress!

pics were used as examples,man if you don;t understand aint our fault , singh explains what im trying to tell you,lol you think RSS were at home or taking us to hospitals ,your hugely mistaken,no one has denied congress involvement,but your next level

tytler was a sikh but his parents were killed in 47 partition and he was brought up by christian missionary... and indira gandhi's real name is maimuna begum or Indira Khan (her husband was feroze khan)....

yea hindutva guys attack her alot for that calling her a muslim claiming she married a muslim man.

pics were used as examples,man if you don;t understand aint our fault , singh explains what im trying to tell you,lol you think RSS were at home or taking us to hospitals ,your hugely mistaken,no one has denied congress involvement,but your next level

i believe what he's saying is don't get congress mixed up with rss or hindutva its well known they hate eachother, they always have and always will, how in the world would they get along, heck hindutva made it clear they were proud mahatma gandhi was killed and wanted nehru murdered as well. Hindutva members killed mahatma gandhi.

right now best thing to do to expose india and crimes against sikhs is expose what hindutva members are doing to christians in india, get these christians fired up, also in canada i always question why the hell do the sikh politicans want to jump on the ship to work with india and non are speaking against india's crimes against sikhs and pressuring the canadian government to press india's government for information on anti sikh riots and kps gills crimes in punjab, sikhs have so much power in canada and instead they get greedy over money and will destroy eachother so they can go back to punjab and talk about how they are politicans in canada and this and that.