Sheesha

Guest just wondering

Guest just wondering

i was just wondering whether it is acceptable to smoke sheesha.. As it isnt smoked like a ciggarette its just sucked in and back out which means it doesnt affect your lungs

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Guest anti gurmat
i was just wondering whether it is acceptable to smoke sheesha.. As it isnt smoked like a ciggarette its just sucked in and back out which means it doesnt affect your lungs

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

no. its an intoxicant. end of.

dude dnt get into all this sheesha stuff i remember back in my maha papi days i did it and it does affect u, intoxicates ur body and doesnt let ur body do its natural thing, ur behaviour does change slightly and at the end of the day it contains tobacco huna and that stuff is addictive and is a intoxicant and taking intoxicants is a bujjer kureht

^^ LOL that made me laugh. they arent saying the punjabi word for mirror. they are talking about this smoking "craze" which a lot of youth around the country are doing. They think it is cool to smoke from these things called sheeshas. There design orginates from asia, google it for a pic

people dont seem to be aware that there is research to suggest that smoking from a sheesha is considerably worse for your health than a cigarrette

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

What kinda hookah are you smoking. of course you inhale the smoke. and usually more than a cig becouse you usually sit around for hours doing it. so no not exceptible.