Marriage Date Conflict

Guest Marriage WOMAN

Guest Marriage WOMAN

Sangat,

I have come across a slight problems. I know that there are many Guruduwaray in the area, and I can choose to go somewhere else, however I dunno that one.

I have been planning the wedding for so long now for me and my fiance and another couple wants to have their wedding on the same date and time as ours. there is a conflict,

then there is another new couple that wants that one also.

so we r looking at three couples that want a wedding. I am the youngest couple and then older and then ther eis the older one.

What should I do. My family does not know what to do and have done.

WHY ARE YOU GIVING THIS WOMAN FALSE INFORMATION?!?!?!?!

How are all three of you going to get married at the same time on the same day!!! you must eliminate the other couples in order to have your wedding.

How are all three of you going to get married at the same time on the same day!!! you must eliminate the other couples in order to have your wedding.

What false information are they giving? It is actually quite plausible and possible to do multiple weddings on one day at the same time in the same Gurudwara. Although I dont think in this case, this couple along with the other couples would agree.

But if you dont believe me, check it out for yourself:

http://www.tapoban.org/phorum/read.php?f=1...843&t=39843

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Oh real mature. FYI, it IS possible for 3 couples to get married... sure, its not the norm, but they can happen. Besides that bhenji, I think your choices are obvious... either pick a different date, a different gurdwara, or try to see if you can get married together.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Haven't you booked the time for the wedding already? If not then you should have done that as soon as you knew the date and time to aviod such problems. Had you approached the Gurdwara before and told them you prefered time if so then it is possibe that they might give you priority.

Otherwise as someone said you might have to whack the other couples off to ensure that you get the wedding done at the time of your choice. v1.gif

Also remember whoever you choose for the job make sure the police can't link you to the hitman and make sure that at the time of the hit you are in the company of people who can give you an alibi! notme.gif

Or why not take the stress and hassle of arranging a hit yourself, get your wedding planner to do it for you. hit.gif