Singh Marries Singh

Guest Ojaam

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my days, its not agasint human nature?, r u saying gods creation is rong? god created a man and god created a woman together they can have babies, now if we suddenly did somehting else like be..gay! then i really doubt gays n (L word) can have babies, if everyone turned gay = no babies = no humans=end of the world

Are YOU saying God's creation is wrong?

Cause homosexual people certainly did not choose to BECOME homosexual - which means it's something God chose FOR THEM.

Was GOD WRONG in creating homosexuals (TBS), along with heterosexuals?

Fact is that theres been homosexuals throughout history; just that we've been rejecting their existence - and been ignoring them - and in some cases KILLED THEM - yes, that's right, KILLING them - for being HOMOSEXUAL.

Who are we to go against the will of God - he created them in his hukam - who are we to question his creation?

Is there something wrong in God's creation?

Guest peacemaker
oh my days, its not agasint human nature?, r u saying gods creation is rong? god created a man and god created a woman together they can have babies, now if we suddenly did somehting else like be..gay! then i really doubt gays n (L word) can have babies, if everyone turned gay = no babies = no humans=end of the world

If we say God controls every aspect of our lives, then why can't God decide who is a homosexual and who isn't?

EDITED: You aint worth it mate

You're right! I'm not worth it, but fighting for the rights of homosexuals on this planet definitely is worth it.

being gay is against nature of humans, peacemaker ur scarin me

How am I scaring you? Get off my back, would you? All I care about is equality! And, if you don't give a damn, get out of my way.

We should not slander so if somebody is gay we should not say bad things about it no harm comes to them but us! So if somebody is gay so what- as long as they doing everything else right- what is the harm? Only Waheguru can judge- who are we to judge?

Guest peacemaker
hahaaahahahaahhhaaaaaaaaaahaa

So now you want to laugh, huh????? Tell me, Techno Singh, what do you find so funny about this subject of all things?

Guest peacemaker
Count me in gay.gif

You people, who are on the sidelines, should voice your opinion. Don't let the clouded judgements of a few, who say they have nothing against gays, and then turnaround and do stupid stuff like this, get away with it. He is robbing you of your dignity. Don't let him or anyone else get away with it.

Even if you don't approve of homosexual acts, don't let someone put down a group of people, because, then, when we face similar issues, how can we expect anyone to come to our aide?

And, B4ND4, you're one of the older members of this forum who work in a corporate setting. I don't expect this from you. I saw through you today and I didn't like the picture.