Entire Khalsa Action Committee & Ex Sri Akal Takhat Sahib Jathedar Arrested

So from what I gathered from the article...

some of these people have been captured / detained PRIOR to the march even taking place simply for a "future involvement in disrupting law and order" ? And then more were detained later when the protest march actually tried to take place?

that seems like minority report to me...

Punjab Police at its finest.

I also really like the user's comment who posted "Mahtma Gandhi would be rolling in his grave right now. How can we not have a peaceful protest march in his democracy?"

I feel someone needs to get that last portion of the sentence onto a poster and display it all over india/punjab. The general public may then understand the woes of these Sikh activists.

Thats is so bad! I cant believe there are so many Sikhs and yet nothing was done, these police wale should have rec'd punishment ehan changi taran! Todays sikhs are sheeps and not lions inc me as well! :D

Waheguruuuuu

VeerJi this is 2 tru!!!

Hearing about this has really done it 4 me, We are the Sons and Daughters Of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, so why do we sit back and let all this just happen? Lions should Roar so no1 dare come near them!!

I say we start up our own Babbar Khalsa or summin lmao tongue.gif whoz in??? We'll get GurSikhs and Nihangs from all ova the world and then we'll show the world how Loud Lions can Roar!!

AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!

Thats is so bad! I cant believe there are so many Sikhs and yet nothing was done, these police wale should have rec'd punishment ehan changi taran! Todays sikhs are sheeps and not lions inc me as well! :D

Waheguruuuuu

VeerJi this is 2 tru!!!

Hearing about this has really done it 4 me, We are the Sons and Daughters Of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, so why do we sit back and let all this just happen? Lions should Roar so no1 dare come near them!!

I say we start up our own Babbar Khalsa or summin lmao tongue.gif whoz in??? We'll get GurSikhs and Nihangs from all ova the world and then we'll show the world how Loud Lions can Roar!!

AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!

So true, this is besti and disrespect to our parvitar Guru Gobind Singh ji, how dare they do that to our beloved Panj Piaray, NO WAY! Anyone who messed with Guru Gobind Singh Ji met with his sword or an arrow, we cant let this happen, this has gone too far. Vedanti etc etc are no good, they are sheeps, why are we having these people in as leaders, boot them out!!! They going to mess the name of Sikhi and ruin the image in front of others, and its happening in front of our eyes!

All they seem to be bothered about is the stupid calendars, I mean <admin-profanity filter activated>! get them out of there, they have no place as leaders. :@

Most importantly, what have they done to our Guru Sahib, they took Maharaj away, with their dirty hands! If I was their it woudl anger me and I would protect Guru ji at any cost, I would battled with them!

Singha, I think I would with the anger and temper that I have, beat those police men, THEY MAKE ME SO ANGRY! :D

lol, sikh leaders fight about a calander, I mean how stupid can a Sikh leader get. Ehmi leaders bhandhara mangar tappi jandhay yah, do something for the Sikh people there, especially support the morcha etc. Jeez

Haha lmao, changa, we'll create 1 with a REAL leader who knows wot der on bout :D or me and u could b da leaders! :@nihungsmile.gif

buh Singh, i know wot u mean, there are so many issues in the Panth and they want 2 fight over a calander????? Who put these ppl in charge?? Why not concentrate on the important issues like Khalistan, 1984, the RSS, Kookay, Nirankari's, and da list iz endless!!! Most the "leaders" nowadays are just in it for the money or fame or summin stoopid. They have lost all Pyar 4 Guru Ji and only want to look good and forget about wot else iz happening all around the world. We need Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale bakk!!!!!!

AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL gatka-singhni.gif

Well Singh ji, its tru those leaders are scratching their balls and hiding away from the real problems and these problems are escalating beyond the border line and all they can do is argue over a stupid calendar.

Exactly what you said is true, those problems are their to be resolved, but all they do is feed their fat stomachs by eating from Guru Ji's FREE kitchen and then never give anything back, instead they are competing with other leaders and showing how stupid they are.

We dont need these leaders, I for one, certainly just ignore them outright, they are nothing to me, nor do I respect them or their preaching, they full of tut! I mean why would you get preaching from someone who argues over a calander, I mean they are just chamche!

Maharaj says "Seekh nah dhijay Bhandhra, bhijray ka Ghar Tai"

Never try and teach a monkey, they will only mess up your house.

Exactly like these, one Jathedar says this and the others mess up everything, forget these people, they never going to obtain liberation, they dont know what Sikhi is, they think its all about wearing and looking like khalsa thats why they can never fight opposition aka kala afghana, guggu gagga and dharshan sio, that rapest sadh and the other chamcha ram rahim aka haram rahim!

If I was a leader, I be throwing chapals at idiots and who make mockery of Sikhi, and teach them valuable lesson.

Thats very bad what happened...

Those Punjab Police sheeps shud be beated...

Its looks like these ""Panthic Leaders"" are participating in a race about which leader will eat most Guru Jis money will win.... Aint it?

• 4 weeks later...