sat sangat and sadh sangat

ok this may get contraversial well knowing this forum probably a slanging match but through out the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Sri Dasam Granth there are two types of sangats that are praised.

The Satsangat and Sadhsangat

I am sure that all in this forum have been in the presence of the satsangat at some point if not often but how many of you ever get involved with the sadhsangat,

If you does involve yourself with the sadhsangat as i do as often as possible i would like to read your views on why you do so and what it has given you.

For those that do not involve themselves with the sadhsangat i would like to hear your views why? And why you do not even though it is mentioned on many angs of Guru Sahib?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apologies for not replying

satsangat - the true congregation that come to get a glimpse of the magnificent spectical and splender of the Guru sahib and who come together with the purpose of doing godly things such as keertan seva and naam jap

sadhsangat - the sangat of sadhus, sants, bhramgianis, etc. the people who congregate and learn from great wise and disciplined minds in order to gain vidiya and understanding of god and the true gurmukh marg in order to obtain the fruit of this birth. Those who learn from the sadhus and go to them to dispell their ego by serving a true devotee of God.

these are the two different sangats i was referring to not anything to do with sects or branches from the path of guru nanak dev ji