Help

Singhsta

i think i shud apologise some of words were a bit harsh. sorry. the reason being its easy for someone to take advantage of sum1 who is 'willing to wait'. look bro concentrate on urself and if things were suppose to happen they will. just be careful ive been in that situation where i was taken advantage of and the end result wasnt nice.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh? I never mentioned MSN...I've never even talked to her on MSN, __B4ND4__ I really don't know what your talking about. And I really dont know why your taking shots at me, its not about me "having the guts" to show her this forum, this is me being very confused and I dont know what to do, and just thought sangat could help me out. Im not "enjoying a game of love". I really dont understand what your talking about and I wasnt lying about anythin I said, I just thought sangat could help me out but I guess __B4ND4__ feels differently....sorry

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

can't log in (glitch).

first of all i am ashamed of some of the responses i read about the kaur. like a ck gursikh would say..."feel pity on their state" dont talk crap.none of us here know who the girl is. i think i am happy that she still choosing and wanting to marry the singh whom she been with for yrs. sad to read that we think such way about her.

and singh....u letting these people say stuff about the girl u "in love with"??? lets for few secz forget u in love with her,....u gonn let someone whos ur best friend be talked about in such a way? i hope u see that now=(

if i were u, i would sit with someone other then the kaur(ur best friend) and talk about this situation too. i hope u already have but if u haven't please do so. even if it is about 10mins talk, it will give u something to reflect on. u will see a change in ur thoughts and feelings.

sometimes mind needs the shame and ridicule of others.(doesnt work on everyone)

deep down u still want her yet there is a clash. its good that u see it, many of us dont when we in that situation.

they advised u to avoid contacting her which u cannot so u need some other way of sorting ur feelings out. look at our history.

i am afraid of giving u advice as cuz i always end up in situations i give advice for blush.gif

so not reALLY any advice

i know it is hard,and u already know how dumb this is and the pull of feelings(attachment) is strong. how does one break it?

are u afraid of the future? ( lot of what if's?? such as what if u dont find anyone?)

what do u really want? how can creator helps u when u urself dont know what u want? surrender and say exactly what u feelin. we know gods not a kid and knows everything thats going on. reach out to him. he will sort it out for u trust him!=)

sakhi: 4 sons of guru gobind singh ji shaheedi. two of them and many other singhs (also sons of guru sahib)think of the things they were offered? yes they were offered beautiful brides, lots of money and so on(maya)

now look at ur state ...history does repeat itself. and u are in it. now singh tell me what did our brothers teach us? they gave us advice BUT BY WALKING ON THE PATH. showed us what needs to be done.

heck it is hard and u might agree with me that its easier to prolly die thn to feel the way u might feel sometimes.

but those feelings arent really U! im glad that u said "u are trying to control ur feelings and thoughts" on the right track! take it as a blessing and helps on the way!

also u know that she belongs to someone and thats not u. she already said that. hard to accept but she did! if u wanna think of it from a sikhi perspective again...she is gonna marry a brother of urs. how does that make u feel? shouldnt u be happy for her and the guy?

im not trying to offend u....i might not know exactly how u feeling but i know how it feels. as kaur above said(very sad to hear) that many people are in those situations. so now stop making ur self feel like a victim and stand tall

u wanted to know whats the reason u going through this? and questioning god? u will know. i feel that u already have few of the reasons to why u in this situation but there are always more...and u will be thankful that u went through it.=) ur understanding and acceptance of situation is his way of forgiving u.

so please dont have any regrets. understand who u are=)

selfless and unconditional love~Akal

bhul chuk muaff karni

wjkk wjkf!