Can I Wear Mala Like This?

P3041585.jpg

I knwop the brown rudrakasha mala is a no no for sikhs.. however i was told by a amritdhari kuri that i should not wear the larger mala like that.. and only used for naam jap.. any comments?

I'm referring to the large sarbloh mala around my shoulder/chest.

I'm just trying to be tyaar par tyaar,

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

From what i understand theres no problem with wearing malaa like that, I wear it like that myself sometimes. Ask for a valid reason or rehitnama source for her claim. She may have a point but I dont see the problem myself. I have seen pictures of great Gursikhs who wore the malaa that way aswell.

Also if your trying to stay tyaar bar tyaar you may want to start tying dumaala and keep panj shaaster parvaan rehit, go for it Singh!

From what i understand theres no problem with wearing malaa like that, I wear it like that myself sometimes. Ask for a valid reason or rehitnama source for her claim. She may have a point but I dont see the problem myself. I have seen pictures of great Gursikhs who wore the malaa that way aswell.

Also if your trying to stay tyaar bar tyaar you may want to start tying dumaala and keep panj shaaster parvaan rehit, go for it Singh!

Can yiu please private message me more about "panj shastar parvaan" rehit?

I'm interested to learn about this. Thanks.

Csn youy show me pics of sants wearing mala like this, so i can show her?

thanks.