All Those Who Don't Want Gandhis Statue To Go Up In Leicster

SaRpAnCh

About Gandhi getting rid of British, its total bullcrap. It wasnt gandhi that got rid of the British, it was the combination of whole lot of things (including gandhi, to a very small extent) such as all of those individuals that sacrificed there life to make sure there future generations can live in freedom. I dont really respect gandhi much because In india's freedom gandhi just played a very very small role which is often glorified by idiots.

And i hate it when people state that gandhi got rid of British because by stating that we ovelook the sacrifices of millions of people of all religons .

Peace

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker
peacemaker is getting angry at the mere reference of Gandhi and his bakri.....now I wonder what his reaction would be if someone mentioned what he actually used to do with that very bakri!

Enlighten me, oh wise one! What did he do with the goat?

ok look i dunt kno about ghandi and his bakri lol

but i do kno people make a lot of lies up about people who are famous, or in the eye of the public

look at all the crao of sant je, its all lies

but people STILL spread it, im not saying wa was posted isnt true but dont belive anything right away

and i dunt kno y WE ARE IFGHTING EACH OTHER

is the mention of ghandi all it takes for us to crumble|?

fighting each other is how wel destroy ourselves

if we become united, well be the most poweful kaum on the planet

so if u got a problem, and its with a sikh or a punjabi, try to talk it out how u wud with ure brtoehr or somehitng man

\dont keep on fighting with each other, unless the perso has betrayed our kaum or something

but ghandi really didint do anything peacemaker

he coped the peace movment from baba ram singh and the cotton thing he also copied from them

he jus took credit for it, he wasnt really tha craz at all

singhs spilt a lot of blood for indias freedom, thas y today were free

it was us, the punjabis, who made us free, not him

we shdunt give credit to someone who doesnt deserve it. u dont see me taking credit for the american revolution

if theyre gonna put a statue of ghandi bup, put one up of me too

sant jes statue is one that really shud be put up

Guest peacemaker

You people make me laugh. I love it! tongue.gif Anom, when you started off, I thought for a second you were going to defend Mahatma. Boy, did you ever pull the wool over my eyes!

He did not get the British out,Sikhs did he just made salt,not to mention sleeping with young girls ,looking down on black people,amongst a host of other things read JP Singhs book behind the mask of divinity
While, I've heard of Gandhi's racist remarks in regards to Africans who refused to leave their traditional religion and way of life, but all this stuff I head about him supporting Hitler, or sleeping with young girls is totally misinterpreted. The whole reason he slept with younger girls was to see if he could maintain his celibacy (which he succeeded in doing), likewise almost all the comments I've heard he's made about Hitler, he did to show his belief that there is good in everyone and that violence is never the answer (which I disagree with). Now, I certainly don't think he was a saint by any means, but some of this stuff you guys are claiming isn't true.

The whole reason he slept with younger girls was to see if he could maintain his celibacy (which he succeeded in doing)

Wouldn't the best way to prove it be NOT to get into bed even with young girls or any women at all? His logic and reasoning seems to be a bit off here. And there have been numerous claims of him being a womanizer by those that surrounded him. If these claims are true, his so called "test of celibacy" begins to make a little more sense.

But, this wasn't about proving to others that he could stay celibate, he did this to see if he had indeed mastered his lust. Perhaps, this was a lie, and he was a man of lust I don't really know. I've never actually heard of any of these statements that some of his associates have made, I'll look into it though.