Desdtructive Role Of Sikh Missionaries

Inder Singh

To be honest, V and Ghorandhar ji, every Sikh Missionary who's come to our local Gurdwara for as long as I remember have been saying the things Inder Singh talks about.

Maybe they're misusing the SMC name, but the impression they give is that they are towing the official SMC line. There's one in West London as we speak........

This has long gone off topic, perhaps you lot can continue your personal attacks via PM rather than on here?

On another note, do either of you place any importance whatsoever on oral tradition?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sangat ji

There are a few veers like Ghaurandhar and Mr V who have been saying that missionary colleges of Punjab have nothing to do with Kala afghana, Joginder singh of spokesman etc. In fact they are fully backing these excommunicated individuals. Varoius news references were given by me but like a clever lawyer they have been citing some irrelevant news to side track the issue.

It is time for us to know how these semi educated missionaries who ahve not seen the gates of institutes of higher learning are doing immense damage to Sikhism.

Given below is the news item where name of present Principal of Ludhiana missionary college figures prominently as backer of a so called sarbat khalsa called at mohali by backers of Kala afghana. In view of this to deny any of their involvement in anti Sikh activities is plain thuggery.

We need to be aware of such impostors.

http://www.sikhtimes.com/news_102403a.html

The following is the list of signatories to the press release issued by the convention's organizing committee:

Gurtej Singh, S.G.P.C. National Professor of Sikhism and former I.A.S. officer

Ajit Singh Bains, former justice of the Punjab and Haryana High Court (Chandigarh, Punjab, India)

Dalip Singh, former president of the J&K Sikh Gurdwara Board

Kanwar Mohinder Partap Singh, Principal, Gurmat Gyan Missionary College, Ludhiana, Punjab

Major General (Retd.) Narinder Singh, World Sikh Council

Rajinder Singh, Convener, Shiromani Khalsa Panchayat

Mohinder Singh Josh, Shiromani Sikh Samaj

Dr. Mann Singh Nirankari, Nirankari Darbar, Rawalpindi Wale

Kirpal Singh, Gurdwara Parbandh Sudhar Jatha, Bathinda, Punjab

nder Singh Ghagga, an international preacher

Dr. Sukhjit Kaur, a human rights activist

Dr. Tarlochan Singh, former president of the Sikh Missionary College, Ludhiana, Punjab

Since you seem intent on dragging the good name of the Sikh Missionary College into the mud, let's take your faulty logic to it's natural conclusion. These are some of the people who attended the seminar FIVE years ago.

Ajit Singh Bains, former justice of the Punjab and Haryana High Court (Chandigarh, Punjab, India)

Therefore all Sikhs who work in the legal system in India are anti-Akal Takht

Dalip Singh, former president of the J&K Sikh Gurdwara Board

All committee member of Jammu and Kashmir, or why not go the whole hog and say all Kashmiri Sikhs are anti-Akal Takht

Major General (Retd.) Narinder Singh, World Sikh Council

All Sikhs in the army?

Dr. Sukhjit Kaur, a human rights activist

All Sikh human rights activists?

Dr. Tarlochan Singh, former president of the Sikh Missionary College, Ludhiana, Punjab

Note the word FORMER. In Inder Singh's faulty logic this means that the tens of thousands of Sikhs who have studied at the college are anti-Akal Takht.

Whatever your views on the SMC, one thing you will never see is them associating with the RSS or lying to the Sikh sangat for 20 years about the martyrdom of 20th Century's greatest Sikh Shaheed.

Veer jee I was hoping you would provide us with material from the SMC Ludhianas books or magazine which you claimed was in violation of the Akal Takhat rehit maryada. However, even when you refuse to back up your claims with evidence from the College itself, i sent you a referance from the book 'Dasam granth darpan'. But still this tu tu maih maih continues.

Your news article is Five years old as already pointed out. Its interesting to note that Inder Singh Ghagga does not have the title: former missionary college principle, but International preacher. Ive sent you the sandesh from the Akal Takhat, that was dated from the 21st of October 2006. Can you see the difference in dates? Gurtej Singh was a supporter of Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderawala, read up on him, therefore according to your logic, Sant JArnail Singh Bhinderawala is also apart of Inder Singh Ghaggas group. I think veer proactive jee gave a nice conclusion to your logic. Veer Proactive jees last paragraph is also noteworthy. Just to add to what veer jee said: If i have studied at patiala university or Oxford University, does my actions represent or make the university liable in anyway?

If you wish to qoute directly from the SIkh missionary college books or magazine, then we can discuss what the Missionary college says (not what any student or person who claims to be a student says). If not, then its a waste of time discussing actions of an institution without referance to any of its publications.

I wil provide you the blasphemous literaure also.Now you admit that these missionary colleges support this chandal chaukri.Do you deny that?

Gurtej singh is a maverick who has no stand in life.He supports kala afghana who name calls Bhindrewale and condemns sikh struggle.

I have a question for you.Was Inder singh Ghagha who wrote derogatory about Guru nanak dev ji and Guru arjan dev ji a professor of sikh missionary college Ludhiana for a number of years or not?Let us see how trythful are you.

<<<<Whatever your views on the SMC, one thing you will never see is them associating with the RSS or lying to the Sikh sangat for 20 years about the martyrdom of 20th Century's greatest Sikh Shaheed.>>>

You call him a shaheed and your messiah kala afghana name calls him.What a double standard?