Concept of God in Islam and Sikhi discussion!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He Pm'ed me saying he's preparing his reply, so we aint got him yet. Still, be interesting to read what he says. Its so wonderful to see everyone uniting to answer his claims! This is what it's about my brothers and sisters, who remembers whether we are from AKJ, Nanaksar or other Jatha's? Who remembers whether someone believes in Ragmala, wears a Keski or a patka etc etc, when we are united in showing our Sikhi to the world. I pray to Vaheguru this unification grows amongst us! Then truly..Raj Karega Khalsa! ^_^

Ps. Thanks to everyone who accepted my humble Benti and contributed ^_^

He Pm'ed me saying he's preparing his reply, so we aint got him yet. Still, be interesting to read what he says. Its so wonderful to see everyone uniting to answer his claims! This is what it's about my brothers and sisters, who remembers whether we are from AKJ, Nanaksar or other Jatha's? Who remembers whether someone believes in Ragmala, wears a Keski or a patka etc etc, when we are united in showing our Sikhi to the world. I pray to Vaheguru this unification grows amongst us! Then truly..Raj Karega Khalsa! ^_^

Ps. Thanks to everyone who accepted my humble Benti and contributed ^_^

Waheguru ji!

Only the unity of us can answer the question of others better. Ive noticed soo much on this board that if someone has a problems everyone is together at it. So its all good. Lets see how talheed ji has to post, we will try our best to answer him. SO far sangat ji is doing an amazing job :)

keep it up! rolleyes.gif

bhul chuk maph! :e:

• 4 weeks later...