Caste? Marriage Within Jaat?!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ For the first time ever I could work out that punglish without getting stuck! I'm so clever lol...

Just for general knowledge wats bhatia, potiwal mattu and all those other names?

And wats this

Look..

there are 4 Varna

Each Varna have many Jaats in them

Each Jaat have many Paats in them

Just a little piece of information

I remember asking someone ages ago and they said it was to do with the head, arms, feet of some God....I never really understood but might aswell use this as a learning opportunity.

• 2 months later...

sikhs are only supposed to be singh or kaur, so all the rest doesn't count if your both sikh and want to marry each other you should. some one or another always has a problem with love marriages but you either advise the ones who are concrened why you are deciding what you do, or just leave them to their own ignorance...

as for not having a relationship before marriage i think thats ridiculous, you are only human, and though lust is wrong love is something else. But after being in love myself I believe it is something that will divert and distract your attention from god.. :S

if you truly love this guy you don't need any "help"...your heart should make this choice for you. and god is love so where would you be going wrong?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khlasa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

--> Im a Sikh kuri, and whats really bugging me is this caste and class, like and dislike around in todays society. In the Guru Granth Saib is it or not stated that everyone should be treated equally? INFRONT of Waheguru, everyone is one?! Please, can someone clarify?

--> I am also in love with a Sikh boy. Im of the jaat Potiwal and love a skih boy of the jaat Mattu? Is there anything wrong in that? Is there such thing as gettnig married in your own jaat groups?!?! PLease make this clear to me, as i am stuck. I love the boy i am with. Ive known him for a year now and love him more than my own life. Ive never been any happier. Ever! He means the world to me! And i love him LOADDZZ!!!

Should there be, if any, any rejection in my marriage with the boy i love?!

Can anyone help me out?

Eager for help and answers. Please.

Thank you.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khlasa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

:BOW:

Don't worry

get marry with him.don't listen the people.if u love him so why u want others opinion.