Need Help To Understan

chani111

There can be ekta, if there is acceptance and pyaar between Sikhs regardless of the small differances between jathey.

I agree with you veerjee.. but sometime a person cannot compromise anything when it comes to the point where other party start throwing dirt on sikh religious scripture and its history.

Problems arise when overcome with ego we try to impose our views on others.

Thats very true...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Veer S1ngh and jassa jee, the question is about questioning the Guru Granth Sahib, but then attacking those who question the dasam granth.

Neither do I and im assuming you do not question the dasam granth bani, do you guys think it is ok to question the Guru Granth Sahib? If yes, then you can clearly see the double standards. This is what Chani111 is trying to say. If you can question one, then why not the other? personally I think we should question neither. Whether it be some Sikh Missionary or any other person I disagree with them on this issue. However You can continue to bash the SMC (institution), but all it does is show your failure to understand the question which was being asked.

Matheen jee I agree to a certain extent with you, however I have always understood that we should totally agree with guru panth khalsa. If we are following the guru panth khalsa, they are not our views, but those of the panth.

Veer Inder Singh jee, you asking questions again. lol

erm no. Most of the Akj i have met used vulgar language regarding the ragmala. The fact that they dont read raagmala, make people re take amrit to join their jhata and create doubt about one of the kakkar is enough to make me conclude they dont believe in the guru panth khalsa, and you conclude they dont divide the paanth. You have jumped to defend the Akal takhat on many occasions but then make statements like that.

And no, ive shown you an audio of the SMC Ludhiana using dasam granth qoutes when teaching students.

i'm may be banned for this but even joginder vedanti is a sellout.. so how can we trust him?

and singh bro,

u forgot to add the ones who are most anti-Dasam granth - Khalistani Leaders in north america like Awatar Singh Skhon and Council of Khalistan etc

Veer Inder Singh jee, you asking questions again. lol

erm no. Most of the Akj i have met used vulgar language regarding the ragmala. The fact that they dont read raagmala, make people re take amrit to join their jhata and create doubt about one of the kakkar is enough to make me conclude they dont believe in the guru panth khalsa, and you conclude they dont divide the paanth. You have jumped to defend the Akal takhat on many occasions but then make statements like that.

And no, ive shown you an audio of the SMC Ludhiana using dasam granth qoutes when teaching students.

I have seen akj people reading Ragmala at the end of akhand path.This was in front of own eyes.

i'm may be banned for this but even joginder vedanti is a sellout.. so how can we trust him?

and singh bro,

u forgot to add the ones who are most anti-Dasam granth - Khalistani Leaders in north america like Awatar Singh Skhon and Council of Khalistan etc

These leaders have no sikhi in themTill a few yaers back they were monas.They have no knowledge of Bani.the person i am mentioning is Awatr sekhon etc.