Had An Antibiotic Which Was Gelatine Cased

waheguru ji ka khalsawaheguru ji ki fateh

hey jio's quick question:

some of you guys know that I have had ear problem sisnce I was born and am on med's very frequently.

I took amrit back in January, and have been watching what I eat since (in case of meat consumption)

HOWEVER I had an infection recently and as a matter of habit I took the antibiotics - 2 pills (amoxycillin) without checkin the pack first (because I never knew that gelatine can be used as pill casing). But then i read the box and it said they were made of from gelatine.

ANYWAAAYS...my q is:

as against my reht, should I still do pesh (like one would if they have their kes shaved away for surgeory) or should I leave it cos it's a medicine and I never intended to eat gelatine?

Be nice please :)

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

well sed, people too eager to go pesh for minor/irelevant things. dont worry yourself. i personaly wouldnt go. there aint no requirement to go. amritdharis who eat meat dont have to go pesh. fact. amritdharis who eat halal or ritual meat have to go pesh. fact.

penji ur choice !!!

i mean u did dis wivout ny knowledge (knowing dat gelatine ws in dere) or intention ..so i'm sure waheguru will understand..cos surely it's not a sin !!

choice is urs !!

i personalli wnt..i'll just ask for forgiveness in da ardass n issue sorted !! :) ...waheguru understands !!

it was used as a medical agent

so what's the problem?? Gurbani says stay away from attachment to taste (Rass) NOT anything that may contains hints of meat.. that's pakhand.. no? :)

Everything we eat, even bread, has animal fat in it (they don't use butter u know) So get rid of the Bharam that you are purely Veg.. in UK its pretty much Impos.

Yes don't eat meat if you want (I don't).. But don;t go about avoiding everything just because it contains a tiny amount of it..

PS: Flu jabs contains egg too (obvious hint: the nurse asks you if you're allergic to egg just before the stab.. ahem jab)