Story Of A Sikh Girl Converting To Islam

ISW

Sometimes i ask myself why are sikhs stupid or too innocent or too naive that they believe whatever someone says and on contrary hardly believe the fellow sikhs.

Do you guys know these are mostly false stories cooked up and posted by muslims just to create a false impression. Do you guys actually know there are one or two people posing as sikhs on this site as well who aint sikhs at all?

nah this is old news people - it was confirmed as a muslim man posing as a young sikh girl to try and entice other sikh girls into doubt.

the guy was questioned by a gursikh on his dodgy version of events and began to get very agrressive.

also his ip address was traced and confirmed that it was indeed a man in his late 20s

always be wary khalsa jio

ye i remember this along time ago

funny stuff indeed

seriously anyone whos naive enough or so insecure that they fall 4 such blatant deviousness of these sad old men who have nothing better than to convert ppl are idiots to begin with. thus not true sikhs in the 1st place. and yet they have more time to research the so called wonders of islam and yet have done nothing to educate themselves on sikhi.

• 2 weeks later...