Sikh Body Sees Delhi Hand In Chattisinghpora Carnage

SaRpAnCh

http://www.amnesty.org/en/library/asset/AS...00242000en.html

post-5401-1206622764.jpg

On the evening of 20 March 2000, 15 or 17 unidentified gunmen, some in Indian army uniform, entered village Chithisinghpora in Anantnag district, ordered the Sikh men to assemble and systematically from close range, shot dead 34 Sikh men. Several men were injured by gun shots; of these one man3died later from his injuries. A unit of paramilitary Rashtriya Rifles (RR) stationed close to the village failed to intervene and only visited the place of the incident on the following morning.

The attackers wore uniforms of the armed forces and were led by a tall man whom they addressed as Commanding Officer (CO). All Sikh men were rounded up, ostensibly to check their identities, and made to sit on the ground in two groups against the walls of the gurdwaras [sikh temples] a few hundred metres from each other; they were shot at point blank range. As the attackers withdrew, they reportedly shouted Hindu slogans. A small bottle of liquor was left behind by them.

post-5401-1206622798.jpg

Bill Clinton has also pointed the finger at Hindu fanatics

GK NEWS NETWORK

Srinagar, Mar 25: Sikh Shaheed Association Chattisingh Pora (SSAC) on Tuesday alleged that New Delhi was involved in the Chattisingh Pora massacre adding that the minority community was unsafe in India.

The association has asked the central government to initiate an immediate a CBI inquiry or “be ready to face the consequences.”

35 villagers of the community were gunned down on this day eight years ago on the visit of then US president Bill Clinton to India.

In a party statement here the SSAC Chairman Nanak Singh Bedi while paying tributes to the Sikhs massacred in the south Kashmir area alleged that the “Central Government is behind the killings of 35 Sikhs of March 2008.”

Bedi claimed that the then chief minister Dr Farooq Abdullah in his recent February 18 address to a rally in Jammu has said that he was aware of the killers.

post-5401-1206622828_thumb.jpg

“I know who killed the Sikhs and the central government had restricted me from ordering an inquiry,” Bedi in the statement quoted Farooq as saying.

Farooq’s statement, Bedi said has left the “Sikh community with a belief that they were not safe in India.”

“And especially in Jammu and Kashmir Sikhs could anytime be used as scapegoats,” the SSAC chairman added.

While stressing on New Delhi to initiate the CBI inquiry, he said: “Unless the inquiry is initiate we wont stay silent. The state and the central government will be responsible for the consequences.”

post-5401-1206622853_thumb.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it was the indian govt who did it!

this really scares me

there are more than 200,000 sikhs in J&K and they all are endangered..... can be rounded up at any time.. i think they should leave J&K asap...

Yes especially Sikh women there who are at most risk,these army officers / fanatics whatever they are usually take their pick of women and girls in Kashmir not just Sikh but also Muslim in a covert form of Operation Shudi Karan which still occurs today, who can help Sikhs in huge mountains the news will not go out to no one ,Sikhs need to be armed at all times

thats terrible, i hope atleast the younger children and women can get out, hopefully there are some sikhs with kirpans who are alert there!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I am from J & K and planning to buy more lands back in there ... I am planning to retire in coming 4 to 5 years...gonna spread my family in all parts of J & K.... I will never leave J & K but instead will have more children :)

There is no need to panic... reverse pressure is wat you need ..not running away from a situation...

And we are far more than 2 lakh in there and are counted amongst the most honest desi people.. J & K is the part of Sikh state..

never ever give up ...

their is no goverment no plitical party. in hindustan their is fanatic regime hell bent on hindutava ideals

Hindutva parties are not active beyong udhampur in jammu beyond that its all muslim territory

The biggest danger is Indian media & stupid balliwood ... they show all the chooth and gand ...biased buggers

Down to balliwud

Akaaaaaaaaaaal

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

why dont people understand that u cant keep on asking the indian government to conduct these investigagtions when they are always apart of these violent killings

its like asking LA police to investigate the beatings of Rodney King

It doesnt work!!!!

we need atleast a minimum of NON-BROWN people doing the investigations...and that mean no indians!

wheres Canada!

how long are sikhs going to knock on the deaf doors of the Indian justice system?

if i remember correctly, the only people punished for operation bluestar and delhi pogroms were by sikh freedom fighters. bhai sukha and jinda got Vadiya and took down lalit Makan and Arjun Das, responsible for delhi carnage.

Beanta was taken down by bhai dilawar singh.

the only time sikhs have gotten justice, is when they went out and did justice. i'm not inciting anything, just stating the facts.

peace.

http://www.amnesty.org/en/library/asset/AS...00242000en.html

post-5401-1206622764.jpg

On the evening of 20 March 2000, 15 or 17 unidentified gunmen, some in Indian army uniform, entered village Chithisinghpora in Anantnag district, ordered the Sikh men to assemble and systematically from close range, shot dead 34 Sikh men. Several men were injured by gun shots; of these one man3died later from his injuries. A unit of paramilitary Rashtriya Rifles (RR) stationed close to the village failed to intervene and only visited the place of the incident on the following morning.

The attackers wore uniforms of the armed forces and were led by a tall man whom they addressed as Commanding Officer (CO). All Sikh men were rounded up, ostensibly to check their identities, and made to sit on the ground in two groups against the walls of the gurdwaras [sikh temples] a few hundred metres from each other; they were shot at point blank range. As the attackers withdrew, they reportedly shouted Hindu slogans. A small bottle of liquor was left behind by them.

post-5401-1206622798.jpg

Bill Clinton has also pointed the finger at Hindu fanatics

GK NEWS NETWORK

Srinagar, Mar 25: Sikh Shaheed Association Chattisingh Pora (SSAC) on Tuesday alleged that New Delhi was involved in the Chattisingh Pora massacre adding that the minority community was unsafe in India.

The association has asked the central government to initiate an immediate a CBI inquiry or “be ready to face the consequences.”

35 villagers of the community were gunned down on this day eight years ago on the visit of then US president Bill Clinton to India.

In a party statement here the SSAC Chairman Nanak Singh Bedi while paying tributes to the Sikhs massacred in the south Kashmir area alleged that the “Central Government is behind the killings of 35 Sikhs of March 2008.”

Bedi claimed that the then chief minister Dr Farooq Abdullah in his recent February 18 address to a rally in Jammu has said that he was aware of the killers.

post-5401-1206622828_thumb.jpg

“I know who killed the Sikhs and the central government had restricted me from ordering an inquiry,” Bedi in the statement quoted Farooq as saying.

Farooq’s statement, Bedi said has left the “Sikh community with a belief that they were not safe in India.”

“And especially in Jammu and Kashmir Sikhs could anytime be used as scapegoats,” the SSAC chairman added.

While stressing on New Delhi to initiate the CBI inquiry, he said: “Unless the inquiry is initiate we wont stay silent. The state and the central government will be responsible for the consequences.”

post-5401-1206622853_thumb.jpg

ha .. it was proved beyond all doubt that this massacre on eve of Kilton visit was arranged by Lashkar-e-toiba terrorists in military fatigue on order of Pakistan to stoke 'Kashmir issue' and bring it to limelight.

Kilton who at that time was pro-China and pi$$ed off with India for testing nuclear bombs did not waste any time in condeming 'hindu extremists'.

'hindu extremists' have done other crimes at Gujarat but blood of this one is not on them.

Finally I think you are pakistani.